Lala

Name: Lala

Age: 20

Personality: Lala isn't seen awake that often.  Basically, the only place to talk to her, is in dreams.  She is always sleeping and when she isn't she is eating since using her gift so much expends so much energy.  While in the dreams, she can either be a heroine or a princess, anything depending on the setting of the dream.  Lala just likes to be involved and live out fantastic fantasies that wouldn't happen in the real world.  She has a persona of being brave and a hero, but when awake--she is shy quiet.  Dreams are where she lives.

Appearance: Lala is classified as 'plus-sized' but she still, moslty, feels fabulous, Her hair his curly and falls to just below her shoulders. It's mosty brown, bed it has highlights of red and blonde. Her eyes are a dark grey and sometimes are green depending on the clothes that she wears.

Ability: Dreams

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Lala spent most of her time asleep and traveling to differnt parts of the word. She could wonder into other's dreams since other parts of the country sleep at different times, so differnt dreams were avaible to her at differnt times. Dreams were a comfort to Lala since she could change and be whatever she wanted to be in them. They were her very own world to run away to.