Augustus

(Lazy people don't feel like looking for a charcter they like, chose the first one, and then hate the rp)

Name: Agustus

Age: 15

Personality: Not one to notice wanring signs, Augustus persists through any situation to find out the truth, or just all the gory or not details.  He has to know everything.  It'll drive him crazy if he doesn't know everything.  On anything else, he's pretty laid back.  If someone bumps into him or argues with him--he doesn't care much.  He's not dramatic,  the only thing that'll get him to through a fit would be lying.

Appearance: Augustus is rather tall for his age, but he is lanky without much fat or muscle. He usually wears skinny jeans and skater shoes with large hoodies to hide how skinny he is. His hair is blonde and long except for the part of his fringe which he dyed purple. His eyes are blue.

Ability: Read minds

Sexual Orientation: Open to anyone.

Likes: skateboarding, adventures, amusement parks, and snow cones

Dislikes: lairs, mystery novels, birds, and car horns

Hobbies: skateboarding and investigating 

Background: Agustus was raised by a rich family. One that hadn't gotten their money in all the best ways, so secrets were often kept and then discovered only to bring devastating effects on everyone in the family. Secrets got people murdured in front of Augustus, so he hates them. He wants to know everything about everybody, so he doesn't have the same thing happen. He feels that if he knows, he can prevent something. But his nosiness often gets him into some trouble.