Marcy

Name: Marcy

Age: 19

Personality: Ever seen The Big Bang Theory?  Marcy is almost exaxlty like Amy.  She is incredibly smart and Becuase of that she thinks others as inferior and for lack of a better word, incredibly stupid.  Most people aren't considered to be worth her time, of course unless she wants to experiment on them.  She doesn't see or feel the need to be surrounded by people, or to talk to them except for the occasional get to togther--as long as it doesn't interfere with her studies.

Appearance: Marcy is 5'7 and has a thin frame with small breasts and butt. She has long, dark blue hair and brown eyes. She often cardies around a computer and has reading glasses on the tip of her nose.

Ability: control technology

Sexual Orientarion: is oblivious to it all

Marcy had always been rather smart. She could memorize details and facts quickly, so school was no trouble for her and soon became rather drab. She discovered her gift earlier on and started to build her own computers, selling them to make money. When she was sixteen, she left her parents and lived on her own. She got a job as an engineer and built weapons and programs, but soon grew tired of it and destroyed all her works. Again on the run, Mavrick found her and she went with him, living with the rest of the group.