Lucy

Name: Lucy

Age: 25

Personality: Lucy likes to pretend that nothing gets to her.  She likes and wants to be stoic, but underneath it all she is easily excited by the smallest of things.  Any amount of news, good or bad, gets Lucy all wired up and she can rant and rave for hours on her opinion and why something it wrong.  She loves for things to be done her way and will do her best to make sure everything it up to her standards--bossing people around.   Despite the 'my way or the highway' attitude she puts off, Lucy does actually like to accommodate people and make sure they're all right.  She's very protective of the people she loves.

Appearance: Lucy is 5'3 and rather skinny. She has shoulder length hair that is either dark blonde or light brown--she cant make up her mind about what it is. Her eyes are a dark blue and rather round.

Ability: Imaginer

Sexaul Orientaton: Straight

Lucy and Emmet are the only two in the house who are biologically related, so they are two of the cloest.  Their parents struggled a little in raising Lucy with her abilities. Lucy discovered her powers when she was young, so she of course showed her parents. They didn't freak out, but didn't know how to react either. Lucy was convinced to hide her powers, so she did. She didnt want to be any differnt than her classmates. So when Emmet discovered his, Lucy helped him develope the gift and tried to convince him to hide it. They both went to Mavrick when Emmet refused.