Pax

Name: Pax

Age: 18

Personality: Pax has no memories, so she is often confused and seems a bit lost.  Every time she sleeps, he memory lapses back to some unknown point in her life.  This makes it hard for her to cope and make relationships with new people.  So, she often does her best to not talk, and avoid everyone she can, especially the people in her house.  Strangers, she is alright with and has no problem talking to them.  With strangers, she is open happy and confident.  Only when she is asked personal questions does she go...insane, crying, screaming, complete terror. 

Ability: Visioner

Sexual Orientation: Straight (Pax's sex is female, but her gender is gender fluid, so some days she feels like a man and will be attracted to women others she feels like a woman and is attratced to men.  This makes it hard for her to maintain relationships.  That and her memory loss)

Pax grew up abused and neglected, but she doesn't remeber any of her childhood.  Through most of it, she would create visions for herself.  Since she was always fasinated with fantasy, she always made the worlds of her stories where she could be the hero where she could be anything--even a he.  The real world, the one with her abusive parents became the dream while the visions became her reality.  After spending months in her own head, Pax became insane--mistaking her world with the real world.  Once Maverick found her, he did his best to help her.  She has medication that is supposed to held her be able to discern fantasy and reality, but with her memory restarting after sleep it's hard to get her to take it.