Bailey

Name: Bailey

Age: 21

Personality: Bailey is probably the female counter-part to Mavrick.  She is a mother.  She will care for all her 'chikdrem' and make sure that all of them are well taken care of.  She doesn't like to see people hurting and will do her best to remedy it,  Bailey logs to cook for people and make sure that they are full and healthy.  But, like a mother, if she isn't happy no one is.  One sure way to get on her bad side is to make a mess and not even attempt to clean it up.  Bailey hates messes, and is always cleaning something.

Appearance: Bailey has light blonde hair and silver eyes. Her hair falls to her elbows when its not tied up in a ponytail. She is avergae weight and average height, 5'4. She's usually seen in her maid uniform, but on days that she doesn't work--she's usually in sun dresses or long skirts.

Ability: Telekinesis

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Bailey always had pretty good control of her ability. She never had been very emotional, so her gift stayrd in check. Moving out when she was rather young, she went with Mavrick and got a job as a maid to help Mavrick pay for things around the house. After just weeks, Bailey started to get high paying jobs and a lot of the, since she could clean a lot, effciently, in very little time.