𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝘁𝐞𝗿 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

As soon as she realized what had happened last night, she tried to remember the things after, only to be surprised by a sudden movement. 

She looked to her side to see Russ, peacefully sleeping. A soft smile spread across her face as she slowly moved over, her fingertips moving through his soft brown hair. 

He muttered something as she slowly pulled her hand away, laying back down. She closed her eyes and went back to sleep, if he wants to, he'll wake her again. 

It didn't take long for Russ to wake up and recall the night before. However, unlike Y/n, he could remember what happened. She threw up half the bottle she drank. He sighed as he sat up, rubbing his hands together, it was warm under the heavy furry covers. 

But something made him think back to Y/n. Suddenly, he heard a noise in the bedroom. He sighed as his four dogs jumped onto the bed. "GOD DAMN IT!!!" - he shouted, suddenly waking Y/n up. 

"Mmmm... What's all the shouting about?" - she mumbled as she rubbed her eyes gently. He and the dogs froze, the dogs moving to her and sniffing her. 

"Oi! Get the hell off of her! Now!" - he said. The dogs jumped off the bed, in fear, as Russ had a habit of shouting all the time, scaring the poor things. 

"Russ... Stop shouting... my head hurts..." - she grumbled, Russ turned to her and sighed, "Well, good to see you woke up from your damn drunken state." - he said. 

She frowned and glared at him. "You're the one to talk, you drank more than I did! Asshole!" - she frowned and sat up, the alcohol still held her strong. 

He smirked, "I wonder if you'll regret having such a feisty mouth once the alcohol wears off." - he chuckled darkly as he moved closer. 

"God, your breath stinks, Russ!" - she covered her nose, "You're the one to speak, you kissed me last night with a breath that reeked of the drinks I had mixed for you." - he said. 

She rolled her eyes, "Ugh, I'm going to have a bath, you're welcome to stay in bed." - she said. 

"You realize you have no clothing here. Right?" - his cheeky smirk made her groan, "Then have someone bring me clothes! Or are you going to keep smirking like a damn drunken idiot that you are?" 

He looked at her, moving close to the edge of the bed, on his knees, he pulled her back into the bed. 

"What's with you?!" - she asked, obviously annoyed now. "Enjoy while my mood lasts, you won't see it until our wedding day." - he said as she suddenly realized what he meant. 

He wanted to be romantic right now. She blushed as he got on top. She felt her breath hitch. "Russ, no! We're not married yet!" - she whined. 

"Fine. I thought you wanted romance." - he said. "Russ, I never said that. Last night was something we didn't plan. Besides, it's something we should do once we get married." - she said. 

"Fine. Have your damn bath..." - he muttered angrily, her face turned down into a frown, she was in her underwear, and so was he in his, but the way he made the sad and annoyed face, it made Y/n want to hug him. 

But she turned away to go to the bathroom to freshen up. In the meantime, Russ got dressed and spoke to the dogs, "Now, you four." - he glared. "Давай! Выходи на пробежку!" (Come on! Go out for a run!)

He and the dogs went out. They ran happily through the halls as he fixed his dress shirt. Dark red, just like his father used to wear, his brown hair hidden under an Ushanka. 

His neck was hidden in a black scarf, while his dark fur coat hugged his shoulders. He clipped the two pieces of string at the very top together, so that he can wear the coat as a sort of cloak. 

He huffed as he took his rifle with him. A smirk spread across his face as he walked out into the snow with the dogs. 

Meanwhile, Y/n was finishing up her pampering and refreshing. She smiled as she got dressed in a warm dress, wanting to go outside, because she heard Russ was going to take the dogs out. She wanted to see him outside, in his natural habitat. 

She chuckled at the thought as she walked to the front door with a hat on her head, her hair done in beautiful braids. She saw him, walking in the distance, she ran after him, having put on some pretty boots. 

"Russ! Wait up!" - she shouted, the male turned around, he could barely feel the soft smile on his face at his fiancé rushing to catch up with him.