Chapter 6

Kakuzu's missing!

***

Pein's POV

"I mish Sakuwa-nee!!"

I rolled my eyes at the blue-skinned toddler and stubbornly tried to sit on a bench. But why is it too hard for me to do so?!

"Hahahahahaha!"

I glared at Sasori, Kakuzu, and Zetsu who were laughing their socks off while eating mini-popcorns. =___= seriously?

"Grrr.... You bastards. I'm gonna kill you all!!" I yelled at them, but unfortunately, Kisame just had to pinch my cheeks.

"Poop!!!" (^u^) <------Kisame

Me ---> (-___-+)

Then, that blonde came to us and lifted me up!

And sat me on the bench =___=

THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!!

"YOU FOOL! ONCE I FIND A RELEASE JUTSU, YOU'RE ALL GONNA PAY! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?! I AM PEIN!!! THE LEADER OF THE----"

Uzumaki yawned and smiled at me (ew. Disgusting) before patting my head.

"Yeah, yeah.. The leader of the diaper brigade. Tsk. Anyway, you kids better stay here and behave while me and Sai-baka-chan, are gonna buy you guys some ice cream! Dattebayo!"

I glared at his back and huffed.

The moment he left,

"Hey, Kakuwu!! Why awe you--fvckin'---hey!! sad?!!?" -squeaked Zetsu as he braided Akasuna's hair. =___= how does he even manage to do that?

Then, Kakuzu started walking away.

"Imma find a bank! I need to save these sparkly-sparkly coins I stole from Sai-baka earliew."

The others cried their hearts out as Kakuzu walked away. Tsk. Baka. Same old greedy bastard even in his child form.

Naruto's POV

"La la la la la~~ Hey, Sai! I wonder how's Sakura-chan doing with the other kids?"

Sai thought for a moment before answering.

"Well, maybe ugly is having a hard time. To think that, we left her with Hidan-san."

I snorted and stuck my tongue out at him. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL SAKURA-CHAN UGLY!!"

"But----"

"NAWUTO-NII!!!!!!!!"

Both me and Sai turned our heads to the children's direction and saw little Sasori crying. Aww... Hahaha! They look so cute with chubby cheeks!

I smiled and asked him, "Hey, what's the matter, little puppet?" While handing them their ice creams.

"K-Kakuzu..."

My brows furrowed. "What? Peed in his little shorts?"

He sniffed. "*sniff* H-He's missing!"

My eyes widened. WTF???

Kakuzu is missing.

Processing information:

1%

25%

56%

78%

99%

100%

Please wait......

"WHAT?!?! KAKUZU IS MISSING?!!?!"

W-What if Sakura-chan found out about this?!?!

O__O

"I AM DEEEEAAAAAAADDDDD!!!!!"

~

Sakura's POV

What's taking them so long??

I sighed and glanced at my watch. Tsk. Those bakas! Its already 5pm! The kids are already asleep at Ino's and I am now waiting for Naruto and the others.

And there! I saw them!

I waved my hand in the air.

"Naruto!! Sai!!"

But, hey... why do they look nervous?? ^___=?

I saw the kids lazily following them behind but....

"WHERE'S KAKUZU?!"

I saw Naruto gulped and scratched the back of his head while avoiding my gaze. "A-Ah... About that.. Eh...? He was...kinda---"

"Kinda what?!"

The kids giggled (well, except Pein who only frowned at me). I eyed Sai who gave me a fake smile before he spoke, "Kakuzu is missing, ugly."

O____O!!

T-The heck???

I turned my head to Naruto who was sweating like a pig! I shot daggers at him and held him by the collar.

"What. Happened. You. Idiot?!?!?"

"S-S-S-Sakura-c-chan!!! I...er...Ka-Kakuzu...please don't kill me!"

I took in a deep breathe and stepped away from him. I don't want the kids to witness a bloody scene YET.

"Fine! Let's tell this is shishou."

After that, we all rushed to the Hokage's office, but the moment we bursted in.

O______O

"Got any Ace?"

There Kakuzu was. Gambling with my teacher. =___= and he was winning. Lady Tsunade looked at us with an angry face and yelled.

"What the fck are you all doing here!! I'm loosing my money and concentration!! Get out!"

We slowly shut the door and sweatdropped.

False alarm =___=

***