Chapter 5

Hidan is a BADMOUTH!

~

"Hey bwondie, can ya pwease pass the sauce?"

Ino irritatedly passed the oyster sauce to the silver haired jashinist. Hidan grinned as he took it. I looked at him with stern eyes. "Hidan, aren't you forgetting something, you bastard?"

He glared at me and huffed. Then, he turned to Ino-pig.

"Yeah, thanks a lot slut."

Uh-oh..

"That's it! Sakura, kid or not, I AM GOING TO BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUTTA THIS SH*T!" My blonde friend ranged in anger as she stood up.

I sighed.

After shishou told us to take care of the little twerps, Naruto and Sai literally left me with half of them for the rest of the day! In other words, the kids here with me are Konan, Dei-Dei, Tobi, Ita-kun, and a cussing addict.

As you observed, all of them seem to be 'sweet' in their own way, and a little more tolerable than the others. Well, except for one.

"I-Ino-chan, that is enough! Please stop, you might hurt Hidan-kun!" Hinata nearly begged as we held back that pig before she killed Hidan and hang his head as a display souvenir.

Hm..come to think of it, that doesn't seem to be a bad idea.

"Haha! It's okay white-eyes-nee-chan, let the slut huwrt meh! I LOVE pain!" The little brat said as little Tobi giggled.

"Hidan-san! Tobi thinks Pein-sama loves you too!"

"What the F*ck?"

Oh, by the way, Ino and Hinata are here with me because they agreed yo help me take care of them for the day. We are now at the BBQ house where Team Asuma always get bankrupt whenever they eat here.

Why?

One name, big intestine.

Chouji Akimichi. *sigh*

"Hahaha! Hidan, un! Awe you afwaid of letting Ino-nee hurt you, yeah!? Stop hiding behind Sakura-nee's back!" Baby Dei-Dei laughed as Itachi and Konan ate their meat balls.

"Hey! Who says I'm afwaid? I ain't hiding behind the biwtch's back!"

I narrowed my eyes as Ino already calmed down. "Then what the heck are you doing behind my back, Hidan?" I asked.

He grinned maliciously.

"Smewing it! Damn, you have a nice ass, Sakuwa-bitch!"

I twitched.

"Ino, came you please pass me the knife?!"

~