Chapter 14

Itachi's Birthday!

***

Tsunade's POV

June 9. (A/N: Correct me if I'm wrong haha)

Ugh... remind me again to lock my office door =__= especially when--

"Gwanny?"

My eyes twitched as I slowly turned my head to the little bastard-- I mean, Dei-Dei-chan and forced a smile to show.

"What is it little one?"

He then jumped up and down and pulled my hair!

"I need to pee, un!!"

Grrrr....calm down, Tsunade... calm do---

*crash!*

*ting!*

*blogsh!*

I took in a deep breathe and stood up. I glared at the kids with me and smirked as an invisible vein popped out. Taking in a deep breathe-- and ignoring Hidan's vulgar comments-- I calmly spoke,

"WOULD YOU LITTLE FVCKERS BEHAVE!!! I AM THE HOKAGE HERE SO GIVE ME A FREAKIN' BREAK!!"

Zetsu, Kisame, Tobi, Dei-Dei, Hidan and Sasori just looked at me and giggled. Argh! This is impossible! I should really get these Akatsuki brats killed for making fun of me! Damn. Now where's my sake---

*blag!*

In horror, I instantly jerked my head towards the lollipop's direction.

"Hihihihi.... Tobi likes playing spin the bottle!! Hihi.."

I bit my lower lip to contain my anger. And seriously, my self-control is nearing it's end!

"HAHAHAHA! HEY, OLD WOMAN! YOU GOT TWO MEWONS (melons) ON YOUR FWEAKIN' CHEST! HAHAHA!"

That's it!!!

"SHIZUNE!!"

"Y-Yes Ma'am!?"

"THROW THEM OUT OF THE WINDOW THIS INSTANCE!!!!"

~

Meanwhile,

"So, what are we gonna buy again?"

Sai shrugged and faked a smile at the blonde's direction. "Um.. I think Ugly said anything that has something to do with birthday parties."

Naruto, on the other hand, scratched the back of his head and later on gripped the handle of their grocery cart. He roamed his eyes around the place that looked more like a maze to him and finally saw what he was looking for.

"Aha!"

Rapidly, he bolted towards the noodle section and grabbed the treasure....errr....

"SEVERAL PACKS OF INSTANT RAMEN!! This is perfect! Dattebayo!"

Sai, raised an eyebrow at the blonde's declaration and sighed.

"Well, are you sure the little kid would like that, Dickless?"

"Aish! Of course he will! Hahaha!"

~

Sakura's POV

I heaved a sigh and sat on the couch.

Today is Itachi's birthday and we're suppose to throw him a surprise party. We even left some of the kids at shishou's office.

Hm...but why do I have a feeling something bad happened back there??? (?____?)

Sheesh! Haha! Nothing to worry ab--

"Sakuwa-nee! Kakuzu is scawy!!"

"No I'm not!"

"WAAAHH! ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!!"

I giggled at Konan-chan and turned my attention to the birthday boy, who was sulking in a corner. Wait! WHY THE HECK IS ITACHI SULKING??

I stood up and was about to walk near him when Pein came out from nowhere with an evil smirk on his face.

"Tadah! Now, konoichi, release this stupid jutsu for I will detroy Konoha!! Wahahaha!!"

=__="

Yeah. He's been like that for like, thirty minutes now.

"Drop the plastic kunai, Pein. We both know its a toy.." I boredly retorted and kicked the pain in the ass aside.

Causing him to murmur a few profanities about 'child abuse' or something.

"Itachi, why are you crying? It's your birthday!"

I sat beside him. But when he turned to look at me, I was far beyond shocked to see his Sharingan activated!!

He had tears in his eyes too!

Hahahaha! So kawaii! ≧﹏≦

"Sakuwa-nee, can I request a biwthday gift??"

=___=++++

Seriously? Ugh.

"Fine. But if it's that dumb encyclopedia again, forget it bastard."

He then fell silent again before he finally spoke,

"Can you please find baby Sasuke?"

My eyes widened.

O______O WTF?!

"B-B-But----!"

"Look, Sakuwa-nee. I may be small, but I'm not stupid. I know he's that rogue-nin from befowe.. I just miss him so much."

Aw, damn! He's getting me with those big puppy eyes!! I took in a deep breathe and looked at him, dead serious this time.

"You do know that you baby brother wants to kill you, right?"

He pouted.

"Yes. And I do know that you love him so much that you already made a fool of yourself before."

O______O

=_______=

"Smart, bastard."

I stood up, and made a decision. But of course, its really hard ignoring the fact that, Itachi's voice became somewhat, deeper than of the seven year-old's he is.

***