Chapter 2

As the three ninjas were walking towards their village with the little children trailing not so far behind, Naruto suddenly came to a stop.

..

"I towd you! Art, is a bang, un! The beauty of every fleeting moment!!"

"No, it's not! You bwat! Art, is eternal!! It is the beauty of something that lasts a lifetime!!"

As the two boys argued about art, the others silently watched them with Pain huffing and muttered an, 'idiots..' in the background. Well, until a certain Jashin worshipper dipped in,

"F*ckers, please. Awt, is a piece of sh*t!"

With deadly glares, the two turned to him.

"IS NOT!!!"

Sakura rolled her eyes as the kids started to fight about random nonsense. "Why'd you stop, Naruto?" She asked. The blonde motioned her to come closer. She sighed, "Sai, can you watch the Akatsuki while me and Naruto talk?" Sai nodded and walked to where the toddlers were.

When he approached them, he put his ever-so famous fake smile on.

"What seems to be the problem little brats? Tell me. Maybe I can help."

The ten looked at him.. and bombarded him with questions,

"Why are you so pale, Sai-baka?" -Konan

"What can you say about art? ( un! )!" -Sasori and Dei-Dei

"Are you tasty? --No! I-- we --okay. We mean nasty?"

"Do ya dwink sake?!" -Fishy

"Are you bisexual?" -Weasel ( Itachi: Hey! I'm no weasel!! )

"Tell them Tobi is a good boy!!" -You know who

"Have anything to sell?" -Money fweak!

"Tell me the fweakin' release jutsu so I could kill you all!!" -Pein

"....Why the F*ck do you give a damn?" -No need to write who said that..

Sai blinked for a few times before answering,

"Well, I don't know. I guess I was born this way. For me, art is the message behind a beautifully drawn masterpiece ( Deidara: Aha! See? It is a BANG! Sasori: Nuh uh! It is ETERNAL!!!! Deidara: Wanna fight?! Sasori: Bwing it, Barbie doll!!! ). No, I think I'm not nasty? Anyway, I don't even know why you asked that... ( Zetsu: *grinning* ) --And no. I am not tasty either. ( Zetsu: Damn you. ) No, I do not drink liquor because it is against the essence of being a true shinobi. I think I'm not gay? I don't really know if you are a good boy ( Tobi: *crying* T-Tobi is a GOOD BOY!!!!! ) I don't have anything much to sell, except my old paintings ( Kakuzu: *smirks* Here's my business cawd. Call you later ) I cannot tell you the release justu, Pein-sama.. and even I don't know why I give my time answering these questions." Sai answered.

All ten --well, nine-- Had an 'Oh' face. Pain grunted and glared at him.

..

"So, Naruto, what's up?" Sakura asked while standing beside the blonde.

"He's here."

She gave a questioning look, while he had a serious one. "Who?"

"Sasuke.."

~