Chapter 8

Babysitting Madness!

***

Sakura's POV

I eyed Kakashi sensei and asked for the nth time this morning:

"Are you sure you can take care of these kids WITHOUT giving them a bad influence?"

Sensei looked up from his orange book and nodded. "Yeah. Sure."

I glared at him while Naruto laughed his socks off and slung an arm around Hinata. "Hahahaha! Kaka-sensei! Who the heck are you fooling?! Hahaha, right Hinata-chan?"

I saw the poor girl blush like a tomato and stuttered.

"Y-Yes..."

I smirked. Tsk. Naruto is just so dense. Can't he see that Hinata clearly likes (or maybe even loves) him?? Ugh. Men =__=

"Hahaha! Hey, Sakura! Stop interrogating the old man and let's go! Our awesomeness is fully charged now!"

Kiba yelled and got on top of Akamaru. Shino, silently started walking out of the gates followed by the rest.

I shot daggers at Kakashi-sensei's direction one last time.

"Our mission, shishou assigned us, will last for about 3 days, sensei. So, I expect you to NOT burn down my apartment, and NOT wreck my living room."

I saw him snort and walked away, waving his hand in the air.

"Sakura, they're just kids. I think I can handle them."

I sighed as I looked at his back.

"Tsk. Yeah right, its not them I'm worrying about, sensei."

~

"Hey, where d'ya think Sakuwa-nee, Sai-baka and Nawuto-nii go?"

Little Dei-Dei shook his head and pouted a little before continued on to building a lego house. Kisame sighed and tried asking the others, but to his dismay, the rest were busy watching Tom & Jerry on TV.

Ding-Dong! Ding-Dong!

Every one of the kids stopped and turned their little heads to the front door.

"Who do you think it is?" -Konan

"Maybe its the Boogie man! Yikes!" Yelled baby Itachi and hid behind Hidan, who paled upon hearing what he said.

Soon enough...

"WAAAAAAAHHHH!"

Groaning from the sudden noise, Pein, who was sleeping at the corner the whole time, glared at them who were now cowering in fear under the couch.

=____= ---> Pein

He got up and frowned at his member's behavior.

"YOU IDIOWOTS!! THERE IS NO SUCH THING!!! NOW GET OUT OF THERE AND ACT LIKE MEN!"

Konan giggled. "Peiny, I'm a giwl! Hihihi..."

Pein facepalmed and stormes his way towards the door to open it. Well, even if he needed a *cough* chair *cough* to reach the doorknob.

When the opened the door,

"IF YOU'RE THE PIZZA GUY, I AIN'T BUYING FRO---"

He stopped at midsentence.

"Well, sorry I'm late kids! I got lost on the path of life again!"

Pein huffed and slammed the door in Kakashi's face. Murmuring,

"Yup. Its the boogie man, alwight."

***