Chapter 7

Deiderella?

***

Sakura's POV

"...and they lived happily after, the end."

Wow. In my many years of living, I played a lot of roles. Being a ninja, a fangirl, an apprentice, a student, a medic and yeah all that. But never have I tried being a kid's storyteller.

Especially not this little brat's.

Sigh..

"Sakura-nee, leave the lights on, un!"

I inwardly rolled my eyes. "Aren't you feeling sleeping yet, Dei-Dei? Even a litle bit?" I asked through gritted teeth. Trying to be nice at that.

But when he beamed a toothless smile and shook his head, I face-palmed.

"Nope!"

"Argh.... Deidara, it's FREAKIN' 11:45 PM YOU TWERP!! COULD YOU AT LEAST NOT BE A BURDEN TO ME?!"

It was true!! Hey, who sane kunoichi wouldn't be depressed if you have to take care of a kid who has insomia! I could feel a vein popping at the side of my head.

"Ne, nee-chan? Are you alright?"

Wow. So he's worried now huh? Tsk. Remind me to beat the hell outta Sai and Naruto for going out in a 'guys night out' thingy even if I doubt they're even men!

"No... I'm good. Thanks for as--"

"Now get me a glass of miwk, un!! With chocolate syrup on top and sprinkles!!" ^____^

"Da eff?" =_____="

Is he even human?

"I wanna miwk, yeah!!" He then began to whine like the little kid he is, I immediately covered his mouth with my hands and hushed him.

"Sssshhhh!!! You might wake up the others, Dei-Dei!!!"

Munch.

He bit me!!

"Ow!! That hurt, you creep! I'm going to kill you--"

*____*

He's so cute!

"Now, pwease get me my miwk nee-chan un.."

"Aye aye, Dei-Dei."

Deidara's POV

Smirks.

She fell for it, un!! Hahahahahaha. All I needed to do is pout and show my irresistable puppy eyes and poof! An instant maid. ^___^

But I feel sorry for nee-chan. We are all here at her apartment, the other sleeping like pigs, un. Konan-chan had her arms around Pein-kun! Hehehe. I think I'm gonna ship PeinKo, yeah!

Anyway, I made my way to the kitchen and sat on one of the chairs. Mini-chair to be exact un.

"Saku-nee, need help, un?"

She was struggling with that jar of sprinkles. Hihihi. I love sprinkles :3

"Nah, I can handle it Dei-Dei."

"Okie dokie, un."

While waiting, I brought out some clay from my sleeves and playes with it with the tongues on my hands! Wait, why do I have tongues there anyway??

Because you're fabulous, un.

Thanks subconscious thingy un!

No problem, un.

Un!

Un!

Un!

Yeah!

Sakura's POV

I was about to give baby Deidara his milk when--

BOOOMM!!

"Grrr...Dei-Dei!!!!!"

That was explosive clay!!

He giggled. And, okay, he's kinda cute. But hell, he blew up my kitchen!

"What time is it, nee-chan?"

I raised an eyebrow and glanced at the nearby wall clocke.

"Uhh...12pm. Why?"

His little eyes then shot open.

"I-I need to go! Bye bye nee-chan! Good night un!"

And then he dashed out of the kitchen towards their room. What the heck? What's up with him and midnight?

I placed the glass down and headed towards my own room, but not before I saw something on the stairs. I picked it up.

If Cinderella left a glass shoe,

Deiderella left me a....

Sock.

With hearts-designed.

A pink one. =____='