Chapter 1.5

Maybe, they are not so bad after all..

"Hey, pink b*tch! Stop smiling like you're an idiot!! It's my tuwn!!!"

"You mean, 'turn'?"

"F*ck off. I ain't tewing you to correct me!!"

Sakura mentally cursed the little Jashinist while Naruto and Sai watched in the background.

"You little brat! Didn't your parents taught you how to respect your elders!!" She snapped. The silver haired six-year old just huffed at her.

"Like F*ck they did biwtch."

The pinkette was now red of anger. "Just introduce yourself already assh*le!"

"Yeah, yeah.. The name's Hidan, pinky. I like-- er.. love praying to Jashin-sama, and I dislike ugly whores like you.."

"That's it! I'm gonna kill you, F--!!"

"I'm not fiwish yet!!" Hidan snapped at her. Her eyes were now twitching, at which her self-control was nearing it's end.

"Anyway, my dream for the freakin' futuwe, is to become a Jashinist Saint!" Sakura, Naruto and the others rose an eyebrow. "What did you just say? Saint?"

"No fwames, you little sh*theads!"

"O-Okay.. next?"

"Ooohh!! Me! Me! Tobi is next!"

"Go ahead then Tobi." Naruto motioned the little lollipop to continue. Tobi squealed in delight. "Tobi's name is Tobi! And Tobi likes sugar, spice and everything nice!! Tobi dislikes bad things.. Oh, and Tobi's dream is to be.."

"Be a what Tobi?" Sai asked in curiousity.

"Be a Candy man!"

They all sweatdropped.

"My name is Kakuzu. I wove money. And I hate shopping fweaks." "Why?" Sakura asked the stitched up kid. He sighed, "Because they spend too much money.. My ambition is to become an accountant." They soon all turned their heads at the orange-haired leader.

"What?"

"I-It's your tuwn.." -Konan

"No."

"But, come on, un! You are the only one left, yeah!" -You know who that is

"Never. This is nonsense."

"Hahaha! The F*cker's just a plain scardy cat!!" -And that.

"Am not!!"

"Awe too!!"

"Am not!!!!"

"Then prove it." -Itachi

Pein grunted and whispered a few profanities before finally saying,

"Pein. World peace. Konoha ninjas. Be the greatest Shinobi."

Everyone blinked before shrugging it off. "Okay! since everyone of you is already done, then let's go back to the village! All of your nii-sans and nee-chans there will love to see you little Akatsuki brats! Believe it!"

Naruto exclaimed as they started their journey back to Konohakagure.

~