Chapter 13

Konan's Crush!! Part 1

***

Sakura's POV

Saturday~!

"HIDAN YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH----"

"I DON'T FCKING CARE!"

I shot daggers at the little boy iwho is now getting on my nerves! Ugh. Forget it =___= Hidan isn't Hidan if he's not a jerk. Yeah, even in his child form. Smirking with triumpht, the mini-man walked away with my forehead protector.

"Hahaha! Now thewe is nothing to pwotect your big forehead nee-chan! Hahaha!"

I took in a deep breathe and ignored Naruto and Sai's burst of laughter in the background. Intead, I walked to the nearest bench I saw and crossed by arms over my chest.

We are at the park now. Yeah, it was Naruto's idea to take them here for some fresh air. Tsk. Its a good thing it's his turn to take care of the children. Man, I never thought taking care of the Akatsuki can be so stressful. =__="

"Nee-chan?"

I was taken aback when a small angelic voice called me. I turned my hrad to my right and saw little Konan staring at me with a questioning look. I smiled at her and asked, "What is it, Konan-chan?"

I saw her looked away before she found the courage to ask,

"Have you ever had a crush on someone before?"

I gulped.

Her words rang in my ears. Oh, damn.What the heck am I suppose to say to her?! Yes? Bloody yes? Hell yeah? O should I lie?? My gosh!

But the moment our eyes met, I sighed. She's just a kid. I should probably tell her the truth.

Curling my lips up to a sincere smile, I answered, "Yeah. And even until now, I still like that bastard."

I saw her pouted. "So...nee-chan, you still like that scawy rogue with a black ducky his head???"

My eyes widened. "W-What the....."

"The way you look at him befowe...you love him don't yo nee-chan?"

Bullets of sweat dripped down the sides of my forehead. Really now, is it that obvious?

"Ugh. Okay, you got me. Just, get to the point." I sighed in defeat and laid back on the bench.

A faint blush tinted her cheeks as Konan timidly answered,

"I-I think I have a cwush.."

I smirked at her response. Haha!! Well, I'm not surprised! I was already stalking on Sasuke at her age! Haha.

"So, who's the lucky man, Konan-chan?"

She then looked away.

"I-It's Pein."

My breathe hitched. Its not because she said it was Pein, but because her voice became of a woman's. Could it be that...the jutsu is..

I shook that thought off my mind and nervously laughed at her.

"Umm...ha ha ha.. Well, okay! Nee-chan will help you with him then!"

She immediately jerked her head back to me and I can see the glimmer in her eyes.

"R-Really nee-chan?! Yey!"

I eyed her closely. Her voice was back to normal. The normal voice of a six-year-old kid's.

***

For those who are looking for a teenfic, pls read:

"Words I'll Never Say" on my profile. Thanks!

-Misty ;)