Chapter 15.5

Happy Birthday! XD

***

Shizune's POV

I glanced at the wall clock one more time. 3:30 pm.

Where is Sakura-chan and Naruto? They should already be here thirty minutes ago! And to think that we---okay, I, just finsihed cleaning up the place. Heaving a sigh, I scanned the room.

I'm at Sakura's apartment with Sai and the kids. Well, some of the kids.

Hmm...

Konan-chan is eating ice cream; Kakuzu is trying to snatch the sleeping Sai's money from his wallet, Pein is watching Teen Wolf; while the birthday boy is reading an almanac.

I smiled. Everything seems normal ^____^

"Oink! Oink!"

"You're right TonTon. All we need now, is the cake Tsunade-sama bought earlier."

Speaking of which, =__= the boys only bought RAMEN at the grocery store. Sheesh. Instant ramen noodles for a cake? Who, on earth, would dare be happy with that?!

Ding!Dong!

"Coming!"

I ran to the frot door and smiled when the moment I saw Sakura and Naruto with a large box!!----that's moving. ?

Naruto's POV

Hehehehe! This is gonna be awesome, dattebayo~~!

We saw how Shizune-san furrowd hee eyebrows at Itachi's birthday gift. She was about to ask us question when Granny finally came out of nowhere!

Hahahaha! Eh? Wait.. why is Hidan's mouth sealed with packaging tape? Hm... must be the new fashion, believe it!

"Oi, baa-chan, what took you so long?!" I asked and instantly hid behind Sakura's back when she glared at me. Yikes!

"Shut up, Naruto! Now, where's the little bastard? His cake is melting!!"

Sakura's POV

Aish. Naruto =___=

But when I heard what shishou said, I cocked her an eyebrow. The heck?

"Shishou, WHY is Itachi-kun's cake, MELTING?"

But as usual, my teacher amusedly smirked and shrugged her shoulders before barging in my apartment. Hidan--who's mouth is still sealed-- Sasori, Dei-Dei, Kisame, Tobi and Zetsu then silently followed her shortly with their hands behind their backs.

Like ducklings =___=

Me and Naruto kicked Sasuke--err, the box inside as I asked, "Tsunade-sama..." in warning tone.

"Yes?" ^_____^

"What did you do to my poor children??" =____=//

"Oh~ nothing at all! I just disciplined the little angels~~!! Hihihihi..." ;)

I shook my head in disapproval when I heard baby Tobi's cries and Dei-Dei's traumatic remarks.

"The horror, un......the horror, un........horror..."

=___=" oh, my poor babies.

Anyway, "Sakuwa-nee, I-I have something to tell you." I turned my head to the little redhead who was tugging my shirt. I bent down to stay at his level and smiled.

"What is it, Sasori-kun?"

He blushed and avoided my eyes. HAHAHAHA!!!!!

"Um... I-I-------"

"WAAAAAAHHHH!! OMG! LIKE, OMEYGAWD!! YOU LIKE, SERIOULSY CAN'T DO THAT, Y'KNOW!!!!"

I growled and stood up, glaring at the idiot.

"PEIN, KEEP IT DOWN A BIT, YOU BASTARD!"

But the Akatsuki leader just pouted and fixed his eyes on the TV again. Jeez... =___=

Everyone sweatdropped.

We then prepared the food for the little party. After that, we sang Itachi-kun the happy birthday song!---while he was computing for the circumference of his cake =___=

"Hahahaha!! Tachi really is a newd! Haha!" It was Hidan who bursted out laughing his socks off.

"You mean, 'nerd'?" I corrected, but as usual, he cussed.

"I ain't giving a sh*t, biwtch."

Grrrrr!!!!

"Awt is a bang un!"

"No its nowt! It's etewnal!!"

And here we go again =___=

"Hihihi... Pein! You should stop watching that, mistew!" The blue-haired girl shouted at the still TV-obssessed idiot. =______=+++

I sighed and looked at Naruto.

"Naruto, give the little Uchiha his present."

The Uzumaki grinned sheepishly and dragged the box closer to where Itachi was sitting. "Fvck! Be gentle will you?!" Everyone in the room stopped and turned their attention to the box.

Then, Kisame laughed.

"Hahahaha! Itachi's gift is a cussing box!"

Tobi, hid under the table, muttering something about 'ghosts' and 'goats' as raven boy's birthday gift. The others just stayed silent as Itachi Uchiha slowly opened his present.

He had this smirk on his little face.

Oh, wait for it.

3...2...1...

"HN! THIS IS INSANE! EVEN IF YOU TWO ARE MY OLD TEAMMATES, YOU CAN'T JUST KIDNAP ME LIKE THA-----

ITACHI!?!!!?!?!?"

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I clutched my stomach and rolled on the floor laughing! Haha! Just look at Sasuke's face! He looks hortified seeing his nii-san! Btw, Itachi beamed a wide smile and hugged his little ---errr... maybe not so little?---brother!

Oh, damn! Mr. Avenger looks like he was about to pee in his pants!!

"Naruto, get the the camera, quick!" I heard shishou ordered and wiped her tears away from laughing too much. I averted my gaze towards the other kids who stayed dumbfounded all of a sudden. =___=*

"Waahahahahaha! Teme looks like a gay! Haha!"

Yeah. That was Naruto ^_^

Hahahaha! Maybe kidnapping Sasuke isn't a bad idea afterall. Well, except for the fact that he could kill us and all,

But the heck with it! ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

***