Chapter 18

Sasori's Puppet Dancer!

PART ONE OF TWO

***

Naruto's POV

"Naruto-nii, are we thewe yet?"

I looked at Konan-chan who poked my arm as she walked beside me. Scratching the back of my head, I grinned,

"Hehe.. I don't know either. Sakura-chan, are we there yet?"

Sakura-chan turned to look at me and glared. "Baka. We're already here." And then went back to arguing with baby teme.

"Haruno, you should've got me a babysitter instead. Heh, can't leave me alone, now can you?"

"SHUT UP, UCHIHA! YOU BETTER ACT LIKE A NORMAL BABY BEFORE I THROW YOU AWAY, YOU BASTARD!"

"Hn. But you can't. You still love me."

"Why you--------"

"Hey! I'm the only one here that's allowed to cuss, shitheads!!"

=____= No need to write who said that.

I sighed and averted my eyes at Sai-baka who was too occupied talking to himself. "Hmm.. interesting.. it seems that their roses here are well taken care of. Just look at how healthy they look."

I ignored him and stared at the sign board ahead with the writings:

"WELCOME TO THE HIDDEN ROSE VILLAGE, BELIEVE IT!"

Okay, cut the believe it part. Lol. Anyway, we're actually on a mission! Can you imagine?! Granny made Team Seven go on a mission while taking care of ten kids plus a baby Sasuke Duckbutt Uchiha! (Yeah, the jutsu Zetsu used lasted for five freakin' days! but fortunately, it'll wear off soon.)

I frowned when I recalled the past four days we spent with Baby Sasuke =____= he's getting all of Sakura-chan's attention! Why I outta---

"Naruto?"

I smiled at my pink-haired comrade. "Yes, Sakura-chan?"

"Look after the kids while me and Sai deliver the scroll to their elder. Kay? Thanks!"

My jaw dropped.

But before I could even protest, they dashed off to who-knows-where! And what pisses me more is the glimpse of Sasuke-teme's mocking smirk.

"GRRRRR!!! DAMN YOU, TEME!"

"Calm down, Naruto-nii," little Konan-chan said, "it's not the end of the world."

"Yeah, come on! Let's have some fun, un!"

"Tobi likes fun!"

"Idiots."

I glared at Pein. He's really bitter about all this, ne? =__= can't he just accept he fact that he's stuck in his six-year-old self's body? Killjoy. We should've left him with Rock Lee! Let's see what progress they can make together. Mwahahahaha! I can only imagine Akatsuki's leader, forced to wear that green suit. 😂

Classic!

"He's spacing out again. Do you think we should send Nawuto-nii to a mental hospital?" I heard Kisame whispered to Itachi. "Hey! I'm no retard, ya brat!! Believe it!"

But the Sharingan user deadpanned and whispered back (which I heard clearly, again!) "Nah. Mental hospitals won't accept him. He's a hopeless case."

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! POOR NAWUTO-NII! GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF, FCKER! BWAHAHAHA!"

I took in a deep breathe and messaged my temples. These Akatuski brats are nastier than I thought they were! Well, I'm just lucky to not be with baby teme. =__= I hate changing his diapers!

"Naruto-nii----let's have some fun!"

I raised an eyebrow and crouched at Zetsu's level.

"Eh?"

He grinned evilly and pulled out a piggy bank! My eyes sparkled as I ignored Kakuzu's cries and complaints. I looked around and saw food stalls everywhere! I grabbed the piggy bank and pointed at a ramen shop with a promo!

EAT-ALL-YOU-CAN RAMEN BUFFET!

WAAAAH!

"Let's go kids!! We're gonna have some fun! Dattebayo!"

-*-

Sakura's POV

"Thank you for delivering the scroll, ninjas."

I smiled sweetly at Granny Nayu, the village elder Tsunade-sama asked us to deliver a scroll to. "No problem. Anyway, we should get going."

She laughed joyfully and added,

"Oh! But you and your husband should rest for a while..." she then glanced at Sai who was smiling fakely at my side, I inwardly threw up. Husband? Tsk. "..enjoy the festival, Konoha-nins! And let your child see the wonders of the Hidden Rose. Awww.. he looks like his daddy!"

And unexpectly, she pinched baby Sasuke's cheeks.

I saw how the Uchiha restrained himself from cussing and using his Sharingan. And that made me laugh!

"Umm... sure. Ah, thank you for welcoming us. We'll enjoy the festival now!" I awkwardly said and beamed at her.

I elbowed Sai, "Yes. Me and my wife ..and our abnormally ugly child will enjoy. Thank you."

And it was a matter of seconds when I pulled him out of the elders' office and sighed.

"Sai?"

"Yes, ugly?"

"You are a moron."

We were walking back to where we left Naruto when Sasuke muttered, "You both are. Hn..I'm glad I'm not your offspring. Studies shows that idiocy can be inherited." I glared at Sasuke and pushed through the crowd of villagers.

But the moment we got to the place, Naruto and the kids are nowhere to be found! I took in a deep breathe. If anything happens to those rascals, that blonde is dead meat!

"WAAAAAAAH!! NAWUTO-NII IS KILLING ME, UN!!! AAAH!"

=____=

Oh, shit.

"NARRRRRUUUTOOOOO!!!!"

To be continued...