Chapter 17

Sakura's Little Boy!

~~~~~

"Can I tuwn you into a puppet Sakuwa-nee?"

My eyes twitched. Seriously, this kid asked me the same effin' question for the thousandth time this morning! I turned to look at the boy and deadpanned.

"Not gonna happen, Saso-kun."

The six-year-old pouted and fetched out some yarn from his pocket--- Where the heck did he get that?--- The redhead attached it to his twigs. Clumsily, he went into a fighting stance and glared at me. I looked confused but the moment the little puppeteer yelled,

"Go puppets! Go! Destwoy and kidnap Sakuwa-nee! Chu chu chu! You cannot escape me!! Waaaahh!!"

Boink!

"oww.."

He hit his head. =__=

"WAHAHAHAHA! SUITS YOU WIGHT, YA LITTLE FUCKEW!" Hidan mocked and rolled on the floor, laughing.

I shook my head and shot Naruto a look.

"Are you having fun sitting on MY sofa, in MY apartment and doing completely NOTHING, you baka?"

He lazily yawned and grinned at me. "Yup. Thanks for asking, Sakura-chan! That's so nice of you, believe it. Now, can you guys please be quite? I wanna sleep.." that wa the last thing he said before slumping deeper into the cushion.

?!?!?! Oh, he did not just said that!

I was about to nag at him when Sai cut me off,

"He's right, ugly." Sai sighed, "I think we need a break. The brats kept us up last night. I've read in a book that stress can make you look unbelievably uglier by ten times." He eyed me with that fake smile of his.

"Looking at you ugly, gives me a better picture of it. Thanks."

I fumed and pulled him by the collar.

"GGRRR! YOU MORON! YOU REALLY WANNA DIE YOUNG, NE SAI?!"

I was about to punch him across several walls when somebody cleared his throat.

"Ehem.."

I glared at the man who stood a good three-meter distance from me. He had this bored look on his face that made me wanna roll my eyes at him. "What?" I let go of Sai and faced the jerk.

"The kids are hungry."

"So?"

"Cook."

"Tsk. Why don't YOU do that, Sasuke? Look, I know you're here for you little---err.. older brother and all, but can you please delay that bloody intention of yours and leave Konohagakure? Itachi and the kids.. they don't need someone to scare them off until we turn them back to their old self. Okay?"

Yeah. Eversince Sasuke found out that the Akatsuki are transformed into six-year-olds, the avenger asked Tsunade-sama if he can stay and keep-eye on Itachi (for his revenge thingy). In return, he promised us not to make any trouble for the time being.

The raven haired man looked at me intently. Onyx clashed with emerald green until he finally spoke,

"Hn. Do you have any tomatoes?"

"Topmost cabinet."

"Hn."

And then, he left =__= well, what do you expect? He's Sasuke Shitty Uchiha. Being an ass is his natural talent.

I was pulled out of my trance when a tiny hand tugged the hem of my shirt. I glanced down and saw Sasori who pouted at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Zetsu expewimented on the tomatoes again, Sakuwa-nee."

My eyes widened. I remember the last time that plant kid experimented on my tomatoes. If I'm not mistaken, Kakuzu became a log for three hours when he ate it! And if Sasuke is going to eat one of those....

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

"Uh oh.. this is not good!" I hurriedly ran to the kitchen with the other kids in tow. I scanned the room for any signs of a log---err, any signs of Sasuke.

"Sasuke-kun? Sasukeee?"

"He's a goner, un. BWAHAHAHA!"

"Yeah, ya fcking got that wight, Deiderella."

"Tobi is a good boy!!"

I walked around, and soon enough, saw his clothes on the ground. Arching an eyebrow, I picked it up but temporarily backed away when it started moving!

"Wait a minute.."

Setting his clothes aside, I finally found him!

"SAKURA-CHAN, WHAT HAPPENED?"

I smiled mischievously and faced the others with Sasuke craddled in my arms, wrapped in clothes.

"Zetsu, you are a genius! Who actually made THE Sasuke Uchiha into a baby! HAHAHAHA!"

I glanced at baby Sasuke but he glared at me.

"Who are you calling a baby, Haruno?! I'm just little! Now, put me down before I conclude of you molesting meeee! Uwaaaaaah! Uwaaaah!"

=____= A talking baby? Seriously?! Ugh!

***