Chapter 10

The Plant! Thing.

***

Kakashi's POV

2nd day of torture--- I mean, babysitting these angels. =___= Yeah. Angels.

"Imma hungry!!!"

I glared at Kisame. "Well, too bad kid. Because I am too." I said with irritation and continued reading. But to my surprise, he bit my hand.

"OW!"

"I'm HUNGWY!!!"

I was about to stranggle the kid but when my eyes shifted to the others, I saw them with puppy dog eyes. I gave them my poker face. "What?"

"HUNGWY (un)!!!!!!"

I took in a deep breathe and sighed. "Alright, alright." I lazily got up from bed and made my way to the kitchen. I walked to the fridge and cussed when I saw nothing =___=

Seriously? Sakura left me with these kids without any food?! This is insane!

Suddenly, I felt someone tugging my shirt. I turned my head and looked down on Zetsu.

"Kaka-sensei...the freakin'--food Sakuwa-nee left us-you little fvckew-- is in that cabinet." He then pointed a top kitchen cabinet on my left. Confused, I patted his head.

"Uhh....thanks? Hey, aren't you irritated by the fact that you have two different personalities?" I asked and grabbed the first instant food I saw.

Oatmeal ^____^ oh, the lovely oatmeal.♡

I saw little Zetsu shrugged. "You'll get used--to it."

I nodded and focus my whole attention on making the oatmeal for the kids. (=__= )

Hm... how do you make this again???

~

After twenty....dreadful minutes..

"WAAAHHH!!! KAKA-NII!! THEWE'S A SPIDER IN MY OATMEAL!!" Konan cried and ran our of the kitchen.

Kakashi, on the other hand, ignored the little girl and turned his book to the next page.

Dei-Dei pouted. "THIS IS SO UNFAIR, UN!!!! WHY DOES SHE HAVE A SPIDEW IN HER OATMEAL AND I DON'T YEAH!?!?!!"

Itachi threw a fork at the bomber.

Toink!

"Owwww!!!"

"Baka. Hatake-san even made us use fowks (forks) instead of spoons."

( =/____\= )

"WAHAHAHA!! BIWTCHES!! I GOT A KUNAI IN MY OATMEAL!! WAHAHA!" The Jashinist giggled and played with the kunai he got.

The others only stayed silent and watched the worms floating in their oatmeal.

Again, the Jounin felt someone tugging his shirt.

"What is it, Zetsu?" He boredly asked.

The little man--err plant thing... grinned.

"You'we the best cook ever!!! Someday Kakashi-nii, I wanna be just like you!!"

***