Xhalo

Thank you Someoneyouknow6, look I tried to "at" them but it didn't work, for suggesting this to me now lets get to the the chapter. Art is made by me UvU

This will be an angst to fluff.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

The sun was shining and the wind was blowing slightly and trees danced, bad just got done planting cornflowers one of his favorites in his garden along with harvesting what was ready then walking to his little cottage and putting it all away. Now bad was known for many things like being really nice and forgiving to people, being able to make friends just by saying 'hi', his amazing cooking, and the number of jobs he has and seems to maintain all at once but gardening was mainly just a hobby when ever he has free time or when he's just stressed and needs a break for everything really he go's to he garden.

{with XD}

XD, the god of gods that had a horrible temper mainly because he can't really understand most emotions he has and get's frustrated, and right now he was really frustrated as he had seen  the mortal that always made him so confused, badboyhalo, he couldn't understand what the feeling was; his heart beating rapidly and face feeling warm and his palms were sweaty and he had thought  the hybrid that was known to make potions and cased spells(at the cost of his own health, in which bad showed no signs of having being affected as he would if he had used magic) had done something to him to make him feel this way. When it was high noon he flew to bad's cottage, being in his god size, and hovered above one of bad's most loved things on the SMP, his safe place, his GRADEN. 

The garden was filled with flowers and some trees with a pile of blankets and pillows on the ground where he would sit under a tree reading or taking a nap that was very badly needed, then a small grave stone that had 'Lucy rat halo; a loving pet and friend' in which bad's late dog laid in the ground inside a casket.

XD raised one of his hands and it started to glow a lawn green and heat radiated off of it, he paused feeling like he was about to do something wrong I mean he knows how important the garden is to bad and if he destroyed it bad would be devastated 'UGH- WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY!?, WHY THE HELL DO I CARE!' He thought in rage and sent the ball flying into the garden.

Bad was making his way back to his garden to say happy birthday to his little dog, rat, it was her birthday and all though she wasn't here he would still go and sing happy birthday to her and leave treats on the grave. On the way there he heard a big explosion from the direction of his garden and thinking it was a creeper he ran but he was met with something much worse, XD hovering over the now burnt and distorted garden with parts of the ground gone and one of those parts was where rat's grave laid and it exposed a bit of the coffin.

Bad's eyes filled with white tears and he could feel his heart shader, he was in shock thinking of everything he had built and worked so hard on was gone in just a few seconds how he could see something he wished never to see again knowing if he did he'd have to bury his loved one again, going throw the pain of missing something he cherished so much. A sob broke from the small hybrid and white hot tears rolled down his face, XD looked at him at his broken face and the tears that rolled down it and that look in his eyes as he looked at XD, XD Landed on the once lush green grass that was now burnt to an ugly black and he turned into his more human like size that was still really tall and turned to bad feeling sad seeing his face. 

He went to take a step to the little hybrid but bad screamed in fear "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" the scream was as if you had killed a mothers only son, filled with pain and agony, sadness and fear. XD felt like he wanted to hold him and apologize a thousand times to wipe the tears from his face and hug him till he falls asleep, he wanted to say something but when he opened his mouth nothing came out, once again he took another step and bad ran back to his cottage, he ran and ran and ran, not stoping once not giving himself a chance to breathe.