59- The highest and biggest Rainbow

It didn't take long for the elements to understand what Maanvi was hinting when she said that it was someone else's brain that had been working. While still talking with Maanvi, their attention went to Koko's live feed who had turned at the sound of wheels.

Ahana cursed under her breath as the screen showed off Tejas and Avan on a bicycle.

"AVAN!!" she yelled out in frustration. "This guy just doesn't listen."

Neer patted her shoulder to calm her down, before disagreeing with her, "If it wasn't for him, we would have lost that man. There is no doubt that he hasn't given the address of their hideouts to the orphanage. There wouldn't be a single chance for us to save the girl, if Avan hadn't come. Let's appreciate his help right now."

"True, Avan is our last hope," Gyaan agreed with Neer, before turning towards Ravi, "Ask Maanvi to shut the live feed from Koko's camera."

Ahana's temper rose within a second at his insensible order, making her yell at him, "Have you lost it? Avan and Tejas are there alone. How will we find out if something goes wrong? What if that man takes them with him for experiments? What will you do then?"

Gyaan turned to face Ahana and deadpanned, "And what will happen when his powers are exposed to the whole world?"

Realization dawned upon Ahana as she understood the gravity of the situation. They were watching Avan on a live feed. If he used his powers then along with them, the whole world would find out.

"I can guarantee that we will save Avan from that man, but are we capable enough to save him from the whole world? And I don't need to tell you about how dangerous and greedy this world is, do I?"

"Shut the live feed," Ahana told Ravi in a resigned tone.

"What powers are you talking about?" Ravi asked, looking at the four people in his car. Nothing made sense to him, their whole conversation was bizarre.

"Ravi, I promise to explain everything to you later. Right now, just make sure that you don't get a shock from further events," Sameera requested, before addressing Gyaan, "We need to hurry. We have lost the only contact we had to see if Avan was doing okay. We have to reach before Avan loses the upper hand."

"It is impossible to reach fast by these roads," Ravi commented, looking at the GPS which showed another traffic jam in the next turn.

"Then we will have to leave the road," came Gyaan's automatic response as he reversed the car to get into a deserted road.

"Ahana, Neer, I need a rainbow," Gyaan spoke, while his eyes were still focused on driving.

"Rainbow?!" Ravi exclaimed in shock, before shaking his head at Gyaan, "Gyaan, even if we can see a rainbow in the sky, it is not that near. And even if it was, it is impossible to touch it. Rainbows aren't calm and cool like they look."

"The real ones aren't, but the artificial ones are," Gyaan responded.

"Ravi, nothing will make sense from now on, so please just keep seated quietly," Sameera requested.

"Agreed," Ahana and Gyaan blurted out in exasperation.

They both then glared at each other. Ahana even went ahead to imitate puking, for having the same reaction as Gyaan.

Gyaan rolled his eyes at Ahana, before getting serious. He turned his face to look at the twins and asked whether they had the energy to create one.

"How will this work? There are too many people out there," Neer voiced his concern.

"We only need to be concerned about the starting point. After that the city's pollution will save us. There's no way these people can see what is going on high up in the sky. The layer of pollution will create a fog which will work as our cover."

The twins nodded and immediately started their work as soon as they found an empty road. They got down from the car and looked here and there. They had to hurry, before any passerby visited this alley.

"TWIN POWER," they shouted and pushed out their hands with full energy.

A burst of water and sun rays mixed together. The twins gritted their teeth as more force was needed to create a huge rainbow that could reach Avan. This was their biggest one till date and they had to put all their effort into it.

The rainbow started off from the ground and moved towards the sky in its usual curved shape.

"Come in fast," Gyaan urged as the rainbow started forming.

Ravi's eyes were almost out of sockets when he saw the rainbow forming. The colourful rainbow of seven colours, was a sight to see. It was so beautiful that it would have soothed his heart if he didn't know the origin of it. His heart was pounding, but Sameera's constant words of reassurance helped him calm down a bit.

The twins backtracked towards the car, but this time Sameera had to sit in the middle. Both the twins needed to shoot out their power through the window to keep the rainbow still floating.

Gyaan geared up and got the car on the rainbow. Ravi clutched his seat while Sameera held the twins so that they didn't go flying, when the car's speed reached immeasurable limits.

"Sameera, try and maintain the oxygen levels," Gyaan shouted as the car reached the highest curve of the rainbow.

Neer's one hand was still outside the window, while his other hand moved to take out the only water bottle he had with him.

"Here." He forwarded the bottle to Ravi, "Keep chugging the water."

"Umm...why?" Ravi was confused as hell.

"Water contains oxygen," Neer replied simply, before turning his attention back towards the window.

Sameera closed her eyes and focussed hard on maintaining the oxygen levels.

The car's speed increased and off they went to catch Sameera's offenders.