35- Who the hell are you?

Gyaan was fully cornered. Before he had the time to think of an excuse, loud panicked shouts were heard. Elements and the kids looked at each other, not knowing whether to continue the conversation or go and see what was happening.

Suddenly the door of the emergency stairs burst open. Koko came in full force towards Neer and Avan. He barked continuously, while going back and forth towards the door and the place where elements stood. Koko looked at Avan pleadingly, before trying to pull Neer by biting a part of his jeans.

Neer let him get pulled, and followed Koko out, while Avan informed others who were still confused. "His sister with whom we came back is hurt. Koko came here to ask us for help."

"You all go back to your parents. We will see what can be done," Gyaan instructed the kids.

"No!" Ayaan refused adamantly. He was not going to leave Avan alone ever again.

"But—" Gyaan tried to protest but Sameera stopped him. "Don't waste time arguing."

They all started running towards the area where the incident had happened. It wasn't too hard to find it because of the loud panicked voices that surrounded Maanvi.

"Is there any doctor here?" The manager of the Dharmashala was going around asking if there was someone who could help.

"She is," Tejas pointed towards the only older woman they had with them, before pushing Sameera ahead.

"What has happened?" Sameera asked, as she moved forward with elements following her behind.

"The girl got burned while trying to warm up the milk. The regulator of the gas stove unexpectedly got caught on fire.

"We managed to put out the fire but a side of the girl's face was severely burned," the manager spoke worriedly.

"Get me an empty room," Sameera demanded, pretending to be an actual doctor.

Neer who was already there with Maanvi, proceeded to pick her up and bring her to the room.

"Close the door." Neer ordered Rewa and Tejas to block other people from coming inside.

"Ahana hurry. You need to treat her fast," Sarah urged her.

"I...I can't," Ahana muttered, looking guiltily at the crying Maanvi. Half of her face was burned severely. She wasn't even able to open her eyes.

"Why not? She got burned by fire. That's your power," Rewa asked in an incredulous tone. The girl could lose her eyesight if she didn't receive any treatment soon.

"I would have put out the fire, that's my power. I can't do anything if she is already burned," Ahana informed, biting her lips at her inability.

Gyaan heaved a huge breath. There were two options- Either he could save the girl and reveal his identity, or he could protect his secret letting Maanvi suffer.

"Do it," came Ahana's whisper, shocking the hell out of it.

"What?!" Gyaan gulped in fear.

"I have seen you healing Neer and there's a huge chance that you cured Avan's plant as well. If you can save her, then please do so.

"I promise that no one will harm you later. I will create a fire wall between you and others if needed. But please save the girl."

"You have promised." Gyaan confirmed and only moved to help Maanvi when he received a promising nod from Ahana.

"Move back and hold her tightly," Gyaan told Neer, before caressing Maanvi's burned face.

Maanvi flinched back a little, but Neer's hold kept her in place. Slowly, Maanvi's cries stopped as she stopped feeling the pain. She was able to open her eyes when Gyaan was done with his work.