Chapter 1

"Stop right there!" I shouted to the man who was driving the taxi in the middle of the road.
This was my life. And I was happy with it. Saving the lives of innocent people of my city. 
I am Ladybug!
A superheroine with a miraculous to give me my powers. My kwami, " The source of my powers" is name Tikki. She's really sweet and is always there for me. 
I'm a high school student. My best friend is Alya. She runs a blog about Ladybug which is me. But no one knows I'm ladybug. My crush is Adrien Agreste and his father is a famous designer and my idol. 
I design and make my own clothes and accessories. I can never talk to Adrien without making a mess of myself. But when I'm ladybug I'm super courageous and strong. 
Now back to the robber.

I swung in the air with my yoyo and wrapped it around the car making it flip over and crash. I jumped to the ground and grabbed the guy before he ran and handed him over to the police.
"You are under arrest."
"Thank you again, Ladybug."
"No problemo! Gotta go!" I swung to my school and transformed in the back.
"Great job Marinette!"
"Thank you, Tikki." I gave her a cookie to help recharge her energy. I put her in my handbag and ran to school.
"Hey, girl! Did you hear about Ladybug? She totally kicked ass!"
"Yea..." I smiled at her. Our friend group came which included Nino and Adrien. 
"Hey girls!"
"Sup dudettes!"
"Hey boys!"
"Hey, Nino! Hey Ad-Adri-Adrien!" 
"Hey." He smiled at me real big. I started blushing like crazy.
"Ladybug was so cool!"
"Right! I was just telling Mari!"
"Anyways! I got to go home! Bye guys!"
"Bye Adrien!"
"B-bye Adri-Adrien!"

After a while, everyone went home. I got home and talked with my parents for a bit. I then went into my room. I started my homework. Once I was done that I decided to do a bit of designing. 

A few hours later it was dark out. I cleaned up, ate dinner, took a shower, brushed my teeth and then decided to go to sleep.
I lay in bed for a few minutes and realized I wasn't going to fall asleep soon.
I got off of my bed and tiptoed downstairs and left the house after grabbing a pink sweater. 
I was walking around and enjoying the calm silent night. 
I walked a bit more around the park and stores when I heard a big explosion. I looked towards the noise and ran there not realizing I didn't have Tikki with me. 
I ran and ran and when I got there I was terrified. Half a street was destroyed. Buildings were destroyed and knocked down. people were running out and seeking help. Firefighters and police officers were trying to help everyone. I went into an alleyway to transform.
"Tikki! Spots on!"
........
"Tikki? I said Spots o-"
I looked down and realized I didn't bring my handbag and neither did I bring Tikki. 
"Oh no!" I whispered. I peeked out of the corner of the alleyway and saw things were getting worse. 
"What's a pretty little thing like you doing here?" I heard before I was roughly pulled back and slammed into the wall. I gasped and whimpered. I opened my eyes and saw a tall boy with bright blonde hair with an electric mark on his bang. He had a smirk and he had bright yellow eyes. He had on a black shirt with a black jacket with electric designs. He had on square sunglasses and a black chocker. 

"So

"So...what are you doing sneaking around little princess?" He smirked and leaned in closer.
"Let me go!"
"Oohhhh feisty~ I like~"
"Ew! Let go of me creeper!" I struggled against his hold.
"Oi! What the fuck are you doing sparky!?" A deep voice growled from the end of the alleyway. 
I turned to look and see who it was and it was.......