Chapter 20

(Hey guys! Sorry I was late! I wasn't home yesterday! I just love this picture of Katsuki! He looks so hot right there! lol. Anyways enjoy!)

One day passed and I still didn't tell Katsu that I'm breaking up with him. I have one more day or else Dabi would expose my identity and hurt everyone. I didn't know what to do. 
It was Saturday and Katsu and I was laying in my bed just relaxing. 
He was on his phone while playing with my hair with his other hand. I was on my phone as well but I was lost in thought laying on his chest.
"Oi!"
"Huh?" I looked up at Katsu seeing him giving me a concerned look.
"What's wrong, Blue?"
"Nothing."
"You sure? You lost that game and you've been staring at the screen for the past 10 minutes. Everything alright?" He started rubbing my arm.
"Yea...I'm fine..."
"Blue. You know you could fucking tell me anything, right?"
"What do you think of Ladybug?"
"What?"
"What do you think of Ladybug?"
"I hate her. She's my enemy. Why? We already talked about this and you got mad at me, remember?"
"sigh......I know."
"Everything alright?"
"I love you, Katsuki. With my whole heart. I'm happy I met you that night. I don't care that you're a villain. I love you." I said while looking down at my lap.
"Hey hey...why are you crying? Why are you acting like you're breaking up with me?" He said while whipping my cheeks. I didn't even know I started crying. 
"Are you?"
"Huh?"
"Are you breaking up with me?" He asked with a hurt voice.
"No! No not all." I hugged him.
"That's good. I love you too. No matter what." He hugged me back.
"I hope. " I mumbled in his chest.

It was the next day....the last day I have to break up with katsu.
We were hanging out again.
"Katsu?"
"Yea, Blue?"
"I...."
"Yea?"
"I love you."
He smiled at me.
"I love you too." He leaned forward and kissed my neck. 
"Why are you acting weird?"
"I'm not."
"You're saying I love you a lot these days. Not that I mind...but is something wrong?"
"No. " I mumbled quietly.
"Ok, baby." He kissed my temple and pulled me towards him to cuddle. 
At the end of the day no matter how many times I tried breaking up with him...I couldn't.

It was the next day...and I was tense. I knew Dabi was going to expose my identity but I didn't know when. 
The school was almost finished but I could care less. I was worried about Katsu. 
I was holding his hand while walking back home.
"I'll meet you in your room, alright?" he kissed my forehead and left.
I walked in and talked with my parents for a while. I got to my room and saw Katsu laying on my sofa. He opened his arms for me so I slowly walked toward him.
"What's wrong, Blue?"
"Ummm I gotta...tell you something." I was fiddling with my fingers.
"What's wrong?"
"I'm La-"
CRASH

We turned to the side and saw my whole wall broken and a few members of the league in my room. 
Katsu jumped up and stood in front of me.
"What the fuck do you guys want?" 
We heard chuckles then we saw Dabi come to the front.
"Marinette...time's up." He smirked.