Chapter 4

I was about to swing the bat when I saw.....
Spiky-haired boy?!
He was laying on my balcony floor groaning. He had one arm wrapped around his stomach. 
"Oh my god!" I bent down next to him and tried to see what was wrong.
"Are you ok? What's wrong?" I turned him over and saw blood on my floor. I realized the blood was coming from his side. 
"Oh god!" I groaned.
"Hey, blueberry. Mind cough helping?" He smirked slightly.
"What happened?"
"Nothing. Just fix me up will ya?"
"How do you know I could fix you up?"
"I don't know. Now could you help me or should I die?"
"Fine." 
Somehow I got him into my room and in my bathroom. 
I made him sit on the ledge of my bathtub. 
"Ok. I'm going to get some medical stuff. Sit still." I left my room to get my first aid kit.
"Marinette! That's a villain!" She hissed.
"I know. But he needs help. He can't die."
I walked away and back into the bathroom. He was just looking around.
"I need you to take off your shirt. " I said while setting everything up. 
"Blueberry, I thought you were innocent~" He winked. After thinking about what he said I started blushing.
"Shut up!" I hissed.
"Don't worry. I quite like the bad girls with an innocent face." He smirked.
"Please...just take off your shirt!"
"Fine fine." He slowly took off his tight black shirt with the orange x. He had a few bruises that I recognized from our fight and then the big wound on his side which still had blood pouring out.
"How'd you get that?" I asked getting a bowl of water and a rag.
"Some fucking polices shot me! It grazed my side and now this! And that fucking insect got away! She did this to me!" He pointed to his skin. 
"Maybe because she's a hero and you're a villain. " I said sitting down in front of him. 
"What? You're on her side now?"
"C'mon. You're a villain. What am I supposed to do?"
"Whatever." He sighed. I started cleaning his wound and wiping off all the blood. He didn't move nor make noise. 
"What's your name by the way? I can't keep calling you spiky-haired boy."
"Why do you wanna know?"
"'cuz." I shrugged.
"You could just call me......Ground Zero."
"Is that...your villain name?"
"Yes..anyways~ What's your name my Blueberry? Not that I mind calling you that but I would also like to know your name?" He smirked.
I sighed.
"Marinette."
"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl~. " He said twirling a strand of my hair in between his fingers. 
"Ok. I think I'll need to stitch it up. It's not that deep but it won't heal on its own."
"Fine." I got a clean needle and washed it. I got a thread and put it through. I stuck my tongue out since I was concentrating on getting the thread in. I felt his gaze on me so I looked up and saw him staring at me. 
"What?"
"You're cute..."
".....ok? Stop staring at me!"
"So cute my Blueberry." He leaned down and rubbed his thumb on my cheek. I blushed massively.
"Stop!"
He just chuckled and sat back up. I took in a breath to calm myself. I leaned forward and got started. 
He would wince once in a while but never moved. 

A few minutes later I was done. I wrapped his wound up in a bandage just for precautions.
"Done!"
"Hm? You did a great job blueberry."
"Thank you!" I started cleaning up everything. I looked at the time and it was 3:30 in the morning. 
I sighed and finished cleaning up. I saw spiky-hai-...I mean Ground Zero put his shirt back on. 
"Thanks again my blueberry!"
"I'm not yours." I huffed.
"Yes, you are~"
"Get out!"
"What? You're just gonna kick me out?"
"Yes. Now out! I have school!"
"Fine." I walked him to my balcony. I was in my roo sticking my head out watching him stretch on my balcony.
"Well..." He leaned down in front of me and stared at me.
"Thanks..and good night Blueberry." He smirked then as quick and lightning kissed my cheek and jumped off my balcony. 
"What the!" I started blushing like crazy. I sighed and sat back down on my bed after locking my trap.
"Marinette!"
Oh no...