Chapter 21

We heard chuckles then we saw Dabi come to the front.
"Marinette...time's up." He smirked.

"What the fuck do you mean?"
"Oh? You didn't tell him, Marinette?"
"Tell me what? What the fuck are you going on about?"
"I don't know. How about you tell him, Marinette?"
Everyone turned to look at me. Katsu was waiting for an answer.
"Blue?"
"K-Katsu...I needed to tell you this for two days....but I couldn't."
"What?"
"D-Dabi....said...I needed to break up...with you. Or else he would expose my secret and hurt everyone I love and destroy Paris."
"You fucking threatened my girl!? You wanna fucking die!"
"Oh...she's not going to be your girl when you figure out her secret. " Dabi smirked.
"Blue? What's he talking about? What secret does he know...that I don't?"
"Kat-"
"I wonder where Ladybug is. We, villains, are out here..fighting in an innocent civilian's room. Where is she?"
"I don't fucking care about Ladybug! Get out of here!"
"Fine...you guys are so boring!" Then he smirked deviously.
"Marinette....is...Ladybug."
"......."
"......" Everyone was quiet.
"Hah! You fucking serious dude! My fucking girlfriend is my enemy!? Really! Hahaha!" Katsu started laughing while the rest of us stayed quiet. I was so scared. 
"Oh shit...you guys are serious?" he turned to look at me while I stared at my floor.
"Blue? You're Ladybug?"
"I-I...Kat-"
"You're fucking Ladybug!"
By now the villains left.
"Kat-"
"You lied to me." He said quietly.
"No-"
"You fucking lied to me! How could you? I gave you everything! I loved you! Took care of you!"
"I-I know-"
"You fucking lied to me! Was this all some sick joke to you!? To get closer to me? To figure out my weaknesses!?"
"No! I loved you I did! But I-"
"But you what? huh? You knew I was a villain and that you were a hero but you still made me love you! I can't believe this! I actually trusted you!"
"No-" he then ran out of my room and started jumping on rooftops.
"Tikki!"
"Marinette! I don't this is a good idea."
"I need to get Katsuki back. Tikki! Spots on!"

I transformed and ran off looking for Katsuki. I saw Katsuki crouching low on a rooftop, looking around. Probably the villains. 
I landed on the rooftop and he turned around and glared at me.
"What do you want?"
"Katsu-"
"You don't get to call me that!" My heart broke a bit from that.
"Katsuki, please! Let me explain!"
"I don't want to fucking hear it! I hate you!" I froze. I could feel my heart breaking into tiny pieces. Katsuki froze too but then scoffed and ran off towards the blue fire.
I looked down and let a tear fall. I was in a trance until I heard screams and started running towards the fight. 

I got to the scene and took everything in. Everything was destroyed. Fire and blood were everywhere. It was a disaster. Buildings were destroyed and people were running away and some were on the floor bleeding.
"Everyone! Run away to a secure area! Leave everything behind and try helping others! Now!" I shouted. 
I ran towards the bad guys. helping innocent people on the way and fighting bad guys. There were a lot of them. I was getting beaten really badly but I pushed through.
"Ladybug! What a nice surprise!"
"Dabi! Let them go! Leave Paris!"
"Why? What are you going to do about it? Usually Ground Zero helps you. He hates you now."
"Shut up!" I roared and tried fighting him. He got stronger as well. 
He shot fire at me but I dodged, getting knocked over into a building. 
"Ugh!" I groaned getting out from under the rocks.
"What's up, little bug? Something wrong?" Dabi teased. I glared at him and tried getting up, but I realized I hurt my ankle.
I groaned and forced myself up and tried fighting him. I couldn't do much with my ankle. I saw Katsu fighting some other bad guys on the other side. I saw his friends too. 
"Oi mini bug! I got a surprise for ya!" Dabi shouted making me growl at him. He's really annoying me right now. 
I looked to his side to see these gigantic creatures with their brains showing. They were really tall and buff. 
"Oh no," I muttered lowly.
I stood up and got into a stance. I got my yoyo and glared.
"Bring it on!"

Everything was destroyed. Half the city was gone. The civilians are safe but the city is not. No matter how many times we fight them off, they keep coming back. Katsu and I arguing is making it even worse. I was beaten up pretty badly. I had blood coming out of different places. I saw Katsu and his friends in bad shape as well.
"Ugh!" I got kicked by the thing they call Nomu into a building. I rolled over and groaned.
"Shit!" Next to me Katsu got thrown over and is on the floor. 
"Katsu!" I got up and went over to him.
"Leave me the fuck alone!"
"Katsuki, please! I know I messed up! But it was a secret! I couldn't tell you!"
"I don't fucking care."
"Then what am I suppo-"
"Watch out!" He grabbed my waist and talked me to the floor landing on top of me. I looked up and realized the spot I was in has a big burn mark now. 
Katsu got up and helped me up.
"Shit...you look bad." He muttered slowly while rubbing his thumb gently on my cheek which had blood on it.
"I'm sorry," I whisper to him.
"....."
"Well, aren't you too cute!" We both moved away from each other and got ready for an attack.
And it was sure a big attack.......'cuz it lead to the death of our saviours.....

Marinette was laying in the middle of the broken road in a pool of her own blood. She couldn't move anymore. She tried so much. She de-transformed a lot too, to give Tikki her energy back, but it's not working anymore. 
I heard a thud and saw a completely weak and destroyed Katsu crouching next to me.
"Mari! Blue! oi! Get up! Get the fuck up!"
"I can't..." I whispered, tears coming out of my eyes. He grabbed my head and put it on his lap.
"Please! I'm sorry. I love you! I still do! You're my blueberry! My beautiful blueberry! Please don't leave me!"
"Katsu..." I coughed out blood and felt myself de-transform. I saw Tikki laying on the floor. 
"please! I love you still. I love Ladybug too! I can't lose you! I'm so sorry I yelled at you!" He laid his forehead on mine crying.
"Katsu?" 
"Yea?"
"I love you...more than anything in the world."
"I love you too." He cried more. His tears and blood dripped on my face. 
I saw a shadow above him.
"Kat-" I tried warning him but by the time he looked up the Nomu punched his weaken body, making him lie down close to me.
I tried looking at Katsu, but I couldn't move.
"katsu?" I croaked out crying even more.
"Blue." I heard him whisper. I felt something touching my fingers and realized it was his hand. He tried grasping my whole hand, and he intertwined our fingers.
He gently rubbed my hand with his thumb. 
"I don't wanna die, Katsu." I cried silently.
"Me neither, Blue." He whispered, groaning when he felt more pain.
"I love you, Katsuki Bakugou!" I shouted with all my might.
"I love you too Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" He shouted out as well.
Slowly, my eyelids got tired. I tried fighting the sleep, but I couldn't anymore, and slowly closed my eyes. 
"Blue?" I heard him whisper.
"I'll see you soon." He whispered out before I felt his thumb stop moving. 

THE END

(Hey guys! It's the end! I literally cried writing the ending! OMG! ANyways! Thank you so very much for reading my story! Thank you for all the support and comments! I will be starting a new story soon! In a day or two! So get ready for that! It's gonna be Bakunette! Stay tuned!)