Chapter 12

So I have 3 days till Friday. So I decided to make my new outfit. I've been working on it since this morning. Tikki was pretty upset about what I'm doing but she said to be careful. I still fight Katsu as ladybug but he's been going easy on me. 

It was finally Friday. I've been super happy today. Sure I was a little nervous but Katsu was going to be there so I was fine.
"Hey, Marinette!"
"Oh! Hey Adrien!"
"You've been really happy these past few days!" He smiled at me.
"Yea..." I smiled more at the thought of Katsu and blushed a bit.
"So...I was wondering...I know it's kind of sudden and a bit late...but I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date..later tonight? Maybe dinner? Or a picnic under the stars?"
"What? Me?"
"Uhh, yea. You're a really awesome girl Marinette. Super kind and really talented. You're really pretty too." He was rubbing his neck and had a small blush.
If he asked me this a few months ago I would've said yes right away. But now...I'm with Katsu. And I don't have feelings for Adrien anymore.
"Umm Sorry Adrien. I have plans tonight." I smiled sadly at him.
"Oh! That's why you're really happy right?"
"Yea..he's really special to me and he's taking me somewhere special to him." I smiled.
"Oh ok...how about another day?"
"Sorry, Adrien. He's my boyfriend."
"Oh...I should've gotten the hint. I'm so sorry."
"N-no. It's alright. I'm sorry though. I would have said yes before. I had a crush on you since the first time I met you. When you gave me your umbrella. But you haven't noticed my hints and always called me a friend. So I decided to stop liking you. So I tried really hard and when I met someone who actually shows he loves me came...my feelings for you disappeared. I'm sorry. We could still be best friends! Don't worry! I will even give you some space if you need it!"
"Oh..ok. I'm sorry. I gotta go. Enjoy your date! Bye!"
I waved at him.
"Wow, Marinette! I can't believe you actually rejected Adrien!"
"Stop it, Tikki..." I sighed and went home. 

I got home, did my homework, ate with my parents and went back to my room after saying good night to them.
Once I got to my room, I took a nice shower, shaved and washed my hair. 
I came out and got into my outfit. 

(Anyone works

(Anyone works. Or you could just imagine one. It just basically has to look like....badass so Marinette doesn't look like the odd one out. Because remember she's going to a hangout for villains. Where everything is black and scary. Y'know?)

I got changed into my outfit and did a little makeup. I did a smokey eye and put on some red lipstick. I let my hair down and just combed it and curled it a bit. 

Once I was done getting ready I twirled in the mirror.
"Marinette. I think this is a bad idea. You're Ladybug! You're supposed to catch these bad guys! Not hang out with them!"
"I know Tikki. But this is for Katsu. Just for a little bit. I'm not helping them or anything. Just eat dinner with Katsu and hang out then come back."
"Sigh Mari-"
"Hey, Blueberry!"
I saw Tikki hiding somewhere. I breathed in then turned around to look at him.
He was wearing one of his random outfits. He was wearing a black shirt with a low cut showing his muscled chest. A black leather jacket and some jeans. 
"Wow...." I heard him say.
"H-hey...katsu."
"Hey sexy~"
I blushed bright red. My whole face and ears and neck were red.
I heard him chuckle then he walked toward me.
"Well look at you Blueberry~ Looking all sexy and hot~ How about we change plans and we just stay here...have our own fun~" He smiled while leaning down towards my red face.
"K-Katsu..." I whispered. 
He smiled and then pushed his lips on mine hard. I kissed him back. He grabbed my waist and started pushing me back and I hit the wall. He moved his hands from my waist to my stomach to my chest and into my hands. He grabbed them and pinned them above my head on the wall.
I moaned gently into his mouth. He chuckled into my mouth.
"You're so fucking cute~" He muttered.
He broke the kiss since we needed to breathe. He had my lipstick smudged on his lips and a little on his cheek and chin. My lipstick was smudged too then. 
We were both panting.
"You look so beautiful." He said breathlessly. 
"Thank you. " I whispered lowly.
"And cute." he chuckled then pecked my lips and my forehead. Then he moved away.
I looked in the mirror and saw my lipstick.
"Katsu~ My lipstick."
"It's fine. You could do it again."
I quickly applied my lipstick again and clean Katsu's lips for him.

We both walked to my balcony.
he picked me up and held me bridal style.
"Ready?" he smiled at me.
I kissed his cheek.
"As long as I'm with you..." I smiled. 
He smiled then off we went.