Chapter 5

(Sorry this is kind of short...I'll make a longer chapter for the next one. The image above is mine. I know it's bad but I'm learning. Enjoy!)

It was the next day. I didn't get much sleep after Ground Zero left because Tikki gave me a whole lecture and I had to explain many things to her. Anyways...I'm late!

"Marinette! How many times are you going to be late for my class?"
"Sorry Miss.."
"Go sit! Detention after class!"
"Yes...."
I went and sat down at the back with Alya.

Classes went by and now it was the end of school.
"Marinette."
"I know. Detention." I went back and sat down and decided to do homework. 
A half an hour passed and the teacher fell asleep. I went to the window to see what everyone was doing outside. I saw Ground Zero and his gang sitting around on a rooftop. I glared and looked back at the teacher. She was still sleeping. I got my stuff and snuck out. 
I ran and transformed somewhere private. 
I swung around and landed on the rooftop.
"Hey fellas! I think we have some business to finish!"
"Well well well! Isn't it Ladybug~ Just the insect I wanted to fucking squish!" Ground Zero roared and attacked me. 
We went back and forth and his friends would join and fight me sometimes but I would just knock them out somewhere else. It was ground Zero that was hard to knock out. 
I know I helped him last night but right now I'm Ladybug. 
We continued fighting and beating each other up. A few buildings were destroyed and I had to help the citizens at the same time. 

After a few hours, we were both panting and hurt. I was more hurt because he had explosions...while I had a yoyo. I had burn marks on my body and some of my suits were ripped. I needed to leave. 
I made a distraction and then ran off. I landed in an alleyway again and de-transformed.
"Tikki? Are you alright?" I asked her while giving her a few cookies.
"I'm fine.." I sighed and put her in my bag with the cookies. 
I went home and cleaned myself up. I ate dinner and started on my homework. Ground Zero didn't come tonight. 
I decided to do some research on them so I searched his name. Turns out he and his gang are the worst villain out there and came from Japan. 
I sighed and rubbed my face. 
I went out on my balcony and sat on my chair. I looked up at the calm beautiful night sky and slowly fell asleep.

Staring
I felt someone staring at me while I slept.
Why would my parents stare at me? 
I opened my eyes to see deep red eyes.
"AHH!" I screamed and fell off of my bed-nope! Chair. Wait, what? I'm outside? Right, I fell asleep here. 
I looked over the chair and saw Ground Zero standing there in all his might with his hands on his hips smirking down at me.
"What are you doing here?" I hissed standing up.
"Eh. I got bored. Decided to come to check up on your stupid ass." He smirked.
"Ugh! I'm going back to sleep. It's too early for this." I groaned and started walking towards my trap.
The next thing I know, I got pushed against the wall. I groaned and looked up and saw him staring at me. 
"You look cute when you're mad."
"Shut up. " I mumbled and turned my head away. 
"Look at you~ Such a fucking cutie~" 
"Stop it!" He leaned down and ran his nose up and down my neck.
"Stop! Let me go!"
He then bit me. BIT ME! 
"Ah!" I gasped.
Then he started sucking on that part of my skin. I gasped even louder. It felt strange. It felt painful but....good at the same time. 
"Hah~ Wait-stop! Ngh~ Le-let go!" He then stopped after another minute.
"Hm..this should do. Good night my Blueberry~" He kissed the spot once more and then ran off. I panted and put my fingers and felt the spot. I went inside after catching my breath and went to sleep.