Nino's Date chapter 1

'Eeeckkk' I shrieked internally, couldn't believe what just happened by now.

A boy that I don't have any recollection or whatsoever, suddenly kabedon me when me and my friends were on our way towards the exit of the school to drop by at the Keyaki Mall.

I turned to him, was about to give him a deadly glare, however I was charmed instead.

He stared at me intensely, those pairs of hazel brown - piercing - eyes. It makes my heart flutter.

I- I think he's more badass than Ryuenn, from my class...

My face instantly glows red ...

I couldn't do anything but stare back at him, both eyes widened.

I gulped.

Then suddenly, he moves his face closer. N-no-no-no-no, it's too soon.... i-it's not like I don't want it, b-but I- I'm still not ready y-yet...!

I then close my eyes, waiting for his lips to touch the soft mine..

1 second

2 seconds

3 seconds

-
-
-

7 seconds

'Huh?'

The time I opened back my eyes, I saw his face near my ear then a soft - yet authoritative - voice follows,

"Room 401, six o'clock. Meet me there."

Di-Did he just invite me..... T-t-to h-his room!

After the mysterious cool brown hair with sharp piercing eyes boy invited me. He nonchalantly left me hanging, not even introducing himself to me, starting walking to the opposite side.

Ayeeihhhh! He's so coooooool!

I stare at his back as he slowly vanishes from the crowded hallway.

"Nino-chan! You okay?" Manabe held my shoulders then shook me.

"Huh?" I absentmindedly murmured, still being caught by his charm.

"What!? Don't 'huh' me. Are you okay?" She then pushed her face close to mine, which forced me to quickly push her away in reflex.

"Of course I am, why would I not?" I bumped my fist to my chest then quickly covered my face after remembering the scene earlier.

Damn, that was a waste....

"You don't sound convincing at all.." Manabe crossed her arms and her brows were furrowed.

You're just jealous Manabe-chan fu fu.

"Anywho, do you know him?" Yamashita, one of my new friends, tilted her head then placed her index finger into her cheeks.

She's cute.

I shake my head. "Nope, but he'd invited me~" then proudly said.

All three of them had their eyes widened.

Eh? What's with the reaction?

"Where?"

"What did he say?"

"Don't go!"

The three of them firmly hold my arms, preventing me from separating from them.

I know that they are concerned about me , but this is like a once in a lifetime chance... Eecckkk

He didn't look like most boys - a pervert - and if he is, I got myself an anti-pervert spray in hand.

"It's a secret girls~" I responded to them.