Nino's Date Chapter 2

After the dinner inside Ayanokouji's room, he then sends her off at the doorway while inviting her again by tomorrow.

Nino was forcing herself to not show her wide grin but failed miserably.

“Can I invite you again by tomorrow, same time, same place?” Ayanokouji asked while staring intimately at Nino.

“Heh, It can't be helped huh?” She folds her arms. “It's inevitable that you'll miss me too soon.” then nodded countless times.

“Can I?” Ayanokouji then moves his face closer to hers.

Nino's hard to get act instantly shattered and is now beet red.

In her mind was screaming of how forward Ayanokouji is through his actions.

Meanwhile Ayanokouji just wants her to answer his questions before someone sees them.

The blushing Nino then averted her gaze and nodded weakly.

“I will look forward to it.” He moved his arm then caressed her cheek. “Good night, Nino.”

Hearing the door closed, the full red Nino then looked at Ayanokouji's door and waved her hand.

“I-I can't wait to see you again, A-ayanokouji.” then immediately run to the elevator.

Ahhhhhhhh!!! Best day everrrrrr!!’

•••

Morning came, the exhausted Ayanokouji was still laying on his bed, arm over his forehead.

“I have nothing but troubles waiting for me." He muttered.

I can't believe myself that I was so carried away last night. I touched her hair, her face, held her hand, pulled her wrist and hugged her waist…  When the inevitable will happen, they will loathe me… I'm pretty confident that they will…’

He then stood up from his bed and went to the kitchen to prepare coffee.

“Hmm, let's see… who will be next?” He stares at the white folder, analyzing the information of the four quints, contemplating the next move.

•••

An hour later, I was finished grooming myself.

“Wearing a necktie is still uncomfortable.” I muttered, standing in front of the full body mirror, then loosen the tie a bit.

Then I picked up the sling bag and proceeded to the doorway.

After I locked the door, I then pushed the elevator button, waiting for it to arrive at the fourth floor.

A short while later, it then showed up and the door smoothly opened.

What I saw inside was a shocking view.

That neighbor was currently riding it. When our eyes made contact, she glared at me.

“Coming in or not?”

“....Yeah.” Then I stepped inside.

The whole ride was awfully awkward. None of us shared a word, not even a casual greeting.

The elevator then arrived at the lobby and both of us quietly took our exit.

I definitely thought that she's the type of student that will arrive at the classroom first before anyone else.

Well, it's not like I'm already late or something. There is still enough time for us to arrive before the first bell rings, so I can guess that she doesn't mind as long as she's not late for class.