wrong person

he point at himself after looking around and asked dumbfoundedly.

"M-Me??"

*flashback before y/n meeting him*

still y/n pov:

I went to college as usual early, but this time I have one more reason to come first... the teacher who gave me work last time can tell me how this jimin look.

I have to meet her so I waited in her office for a while. then after her thousands of questions over why I wanted to know the email owner.... she finally gave me some details but not his photo.

with my curiosity, I went to that class which is supposed to be his... but it's empty!!

I'm too early no one came yet... so I had to wait near the entrance for him. watching every guy sharply I discover a dude with glasses and hat... he is wearing black.

but is he the one?? I should verify it before embarrassing myself... So stepping towards him I yell "JIMIN!!" he immediately turns to my voice... which made me scoff gloriously.

so this is the dude I've been talking to!! who is stalking my ass for so long yet I wanted to see him.

I action him to follow me... which he had to do. but why does he appear so confused?? shouldn't he shocked or surprise or scared?? he said in the text that he'll meet tomorrow so maybe he thought I was lying.

so we walk to the sitting area.

*end of flashback and back to present*

I smirk walking close to him... god he looks so different from what I imagined.

 god he looks so different from what I imagined

he confusingly takes steps back to make distance... wasn't he supposed to hug me? what the fuck are you thinking y/n!!? my hand moves near his cap but he grabs my wrist before I take his cap off.

"y/n! what's wrong with you?"

"nothing goodboy.... oops I mean, jimin.!"

he gave me a stupefied face and move my hand away before taking his hat by himself.... then his glasses too!

HE . IS . NOT . HIM

eyes are different so did the voice... I hold his hand directly and analyze it sharply.

the hand fell from mine as soon I realise it's definitely not his!

"Who are you??"

I asked with a serious face which made him swallow hard... with his shutter talk he replied...

"I'm ji-im-min..."