accident?

"tomorrow... I promise I'll tell you everything tomorrow!"

he said cupping my face desperately, why did he come off this scared?? did something happen in the washroom?

wait!! did goodboy threaten him or something.?

"Did someone say something?? are you hurt?"

Breaking the hug I asked scanning his whole self but couldn't find any hurt part. taehyung made me face him and utter...

"I want us to exit this place, let's go y/n"

I agree to him in confusion and watch him take me out from the back exit. through all this, he keeps looking around as if someone might will caught him.

"taehyung can you tell me what happened? and why you look so scared?"

he didn't reply and started to search for his bike in hurry... I just don't know what to say and do!!

"taehyung you didn't park your bike here... it's on that side and will you please tell me why you behaving like someone is chasing us!!"

"NO ONE IS CHASING US!! AND PLEASE Y/N WILL YOU SHUT UP FOR ONCE??"

"WHAT?? YOU TELLING ME TO SHUT UP?! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO'S ACTING THIS WEIRD AND NOW YOU ARE YELLING AT ME!!?"

he sighs jerking his hair and looking down at me... I can see him with blurry vision walking toward me than having his touch on my cheeks my tears roll on my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry!! I was in hurry and yell at you... I will never repeat it! just please listen to me and let's get out of this place... please?"

without a word, I walk ahead.

"y/n!!"

ignoring his shout I keep walking to cross the road where his bike is... we shouldn't talk rather than having this argument. I turn to him after standing on another side of the road.

he is still standing there helplessly.

"I LIKE YOU Y/N... PLEASE DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THIS I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU."

the whole mood changed with his confession... but I chose to act dumb.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!"

"I LIKE YOU Y/N!!!"

"YOU LIKE WHAT???"

he chuckle lightly learning my trick and we both end up laughing from each side of the road. after a brief laugh, he stands straight and yells.

"I LOVE YOUUU... I FREAKING LOVE YOU Y/N!!"

"THEN COME AND KISS ME!!!"

I yell back and watch him wiping his tears. why I'm like this? even a small word made me this happy... but I want to clear the goodboy incident to taehyung before I start anything with him.

I yell to taehyung from another side of the crossroad then action him to come... with his boxy smile, he takes his step towards me the way but-

suddenly my vision notices a car coming from a little far but why is the car speeding instead of stopping??

the car speeds from taehyung left.
he run towards me and then a red car hits taehyung right before I could do anything...

the world stopped for me...

it felt like I just saw everything unfold.

taehyung was hit by a car...

and I couldn't do anything but scream out his name as he slowly fall.... before I run to him, that car ride ahead.

"TAEHYUNG!! LOOK AT ME PLEASE!! PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!!"

his beautiful dark brown eyes.. he was in pain... I look at taehyung one last time before I confirm his breathing... he is still breathing... but it doesn't sound normal... it's painful but he keeps on breathing...

crawling into my bag I took my phone out and dial the ambulance with my trembling fingers. I wimp picking taehyung bleeding head safely on my lap.

"SOMEONE GOT HIT BY A CAR PLEASE COME FAST!! XXXXXX PLACE!! PLEASE SEND SOMEONE!!"

I cried my lungs out to the person on phone and hear their scared tone telling 'in a moment ma'am please stay calm we are sending ambulance right now

my half body is soaked in taehyungs blood...

it's all around us, my legs feel weak and my tears keep coming.. I can't breathe properly...

Taehyung... I hold his hand and he is warm...so so warm... I don't want him to lose consciousness... at any cost.

he looks so pale..... I can't even recognize his face clearly because of the blood on it...

"y-y/-/n"

"DON'T SAY ANYTHING PLEASE JUST BREATH FOR ME!!"

"I to-ol-ld you -to le-leav-ave- this- pla-ac-ce! don-nt cry I- don-n't de-se-erve thi-s!"

he manages to speak with a small smile while attempting to touch my face.

"SHUT UP TAEHYUNG! I won't let you die! just keep breathing ambulance will come anytime.. hmmm please!"

I said pressing his head closer to my chest...

but what happened...? how did this happen? who is the driver?

what about taehyung?

why did someone hit him?

no matter how many times I repeat it in my head, this doesn't make any sense... why would anyone want to hurt him??

my sobs didn't stop until I spot seokjin from far on his phone... then suddenly I receive a seokjin call.

"HELLO!! JIN HELP ME... TAEHY--

"WHAT HAPPENED?? WHY YOU ARE CRYING? WHERE ARE YOU Y/N!!??? DID TAEHYUNG HURT YOU??"

______________________

(A/n: who was the driver, Was it seokjin?)

now the story beings 👀

The pic is clear but the problem is with your vision! 😭😭