seductive tricks

shoving his hands away I jump on him happily... "great! taehyung you should shift fast 'cause we got a wedding to attend."

in confusion, he inquires... "who's wedding?"

"our Yoon-Seok!! Thanks to seokjin I get to know that yoongi is being bitc--

"wait!! so you met seokjin, yoongi, hoseok than me????" with a straight scary tone he asked.

faking my cough to avoid his angry face I look around in search of water but he pulled me right in front of his face.

"I'm your last priority! don't tell me you meet everyone before me." covering hands around my waist he pulls me onto his lap while moving stares from lips to eyes frequently.

"Were you this bold from start or I noticed late? Nonetheless, I love this side too." I spell traveling my finger on this beautiful perfect face.

Hissing over my actions he whisper in his god damm dark voice "you love goodboy side a lot I guess, but I thought this goodboy is your first priority and you meet me last... so sad!"

his words and actions don't match.

encircling his neck between my arms I smiled "hoseok is my priority but you can be me second " with that I peck his lips before continuing "and I met namjoon first then seokjin, yoongi, hoseok now...you."

he rolls his eyes "so so second........." sighs "even namjoon before me? and I still can't believe you didn't send namjoon to the police, he deserves that! this scar will always remin-

"shall we not talk about it? I- I never blamed him for this... moreover I used him to hurt myself."

I thought he will be shocked but it's the opposite. with sealed lips he nods slowly for a sec and clicks his tongue before responding... "let's go out, you can stay here tonight and we'll go to Seoul tomorrow."

love the way he changed the topic maturely.

agreeing with him we both get off the bed to exit the room just to see his mother eavesdropping from outside.

I already love her.

---//---

(a/n: okay so before I continue... the above story was written by me but I wanted to add smuts in these cause both didn't get too many together scenes lol😭 since I suck at writing smuts, I asked for help and one generous soul literally agreed to write it for me.

so what you're about to read is all her's... I bet you'll love it🤫)

credit: BTSxEXOxBLACKPINKmum

Author POV:

Being unable to sleep is quite a pain in Taehyung's world cause the love of his life is next door. since his mother didn't allow them to sleep together he find an easy remedy to his problems.

Texting you.

So he did, reaching over to his bedside counter and picking up the phone that lay on charge. Disconnecting the cable, Taehyung turned to his side and pulled out your's contact.