yoongi

"This Oppa will prove to you, that no one can love you more than me... trust me."

---//---

taehyung pov:

after two hours failed search of y/n and namjoon. I end up running to seokjin's residence. I'm losing my mind... how the fuck did I fall for that bastard trap??! I should have confirmed that y/n was in college at that time.

I fucking gave him time to take y/n. I just can't figure out how he contacted her.

seokjin came out after guards notify a stranger creating a scene to meet him. before seokjin calmed me, he got shocking news from me.

"namjoon has y/n!"

---//---

"LIKE HOW THE FUCK YOU CAN BE THIS CARELESS!!?? I LEFT HER BECAUSE YOU WERE THERE.!!"

seokjin exclaims throwing my thing around... My and jimin's apartment is now messed up because of his temper.

I'm the one to blame for all of this.

"seokjin calm down and stop blaming taehyung solely... you left her too!! namjoon must have used that reason to stroll her."

Jimin argues in my defense while picking stuff and I'm standing helplessly behind Jimin. we are fighting and thinking of a way to find y/n.

seokjin temper surges and jimin tries to cool him down. "I left because she wanted that!! she didn't want to see me!!!"

Jimin and I stare at each other hearing seokjin. why seokjin is lying?? y/n was dying to talk with him and he claims y/n doesn't want it.

"you are not making any sense. y/n been trying to reach you since that hospital incident."

I said and watch seokjin expression get blank... he immediately took his phone out and show us a chat. "look it's y/n text after the hospital incident... see!"

Jimin took his phone and we both read the message... why would y/n say these rude things to him? there is no way she texted him!! but wait--

I immediately took my phone out and went to my call history... Jimin and seokjin curiously watch me and finally, I found the call history of mine and y/n from that day.

"she called me the moment you left her ward.... at 6.34 pm! let's see that text time now!"

Jimin instantly checks the time and groans in frustration... "the text is 6.35... only a minute difference."

"but we talked for almost 2minute!!" I said snatching seokjin phone to see the exact time and it was the same.

after a brief silence of shock jimin speak up... "that bastard played with us and we loser got played."

"s-so y-y/n d-did-dn't se-sended this??" seokjin speaks choking his tears back... he really backed off from her over a stupid text. I can't imagine how much he'll gonna blame himself.

Jimin patted seokjin shoulder and said... "I'm sorry! I'm at fault too... only if I forced more to drop y/n home, she didn't have fallen for the namjoon trap. and don't you think we should do something to find her?? rather than blaming ourselves?"

I breathe out hearing Jimin. " jimin is right! he'll do the worst thing if we gave him that much time! we have to contact yoongi now."

"you are right" seokjin replied and Jimin instantly dialed yoongi.

---//---

the pale guy pinned me against the wall while his hand is already strangling me in anger... "why the fuck you all didn't tell me earlier??" yoongi asked in furious and I tried to push him away from me but-

hoseok took him off from me..."yoongi calm down, I know we did wrong by not telling you but y/n took promi--

"don't hobi! I didn't expect you to hide things from me... DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW BETRAY I'M FEELING BECAUSE OF NAMJOON?? he was my friend and I never knew he was doing all that!! AND YOU?? YOU ARE NOT DIFFERENT EITHER."

hoseok didn't seem to reply to him anymore, his eye filled with tears looking down. and now I'm getting enough of this drama, I need to find y/n and they all are wasting the time.

so I fix myself and walk towards the door to find y/n alone but jimin hurriedly stopped me... "taehyung where?? wait a moment."

"I don't have time for all this jimin, you all do this I should go and report to the police!!"

before I shove jimin away, a frustrated laugh took place from my back... I know it's yoongi. I should have known he won't help us because, in the end, he is namjoon friend.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE!! DON'T WASTE OUR TIME!! YOU ALREADY WASTED AN HOUR IN YOUR DRAMA!!!!"

I yell turning back and noticing a heavy object flying towards me which I kind of dodge. hoseok tries to stop yoongi from throwing stuff.

"I'm wasting your time?? when you found out he is the stalker WHY DIDN'T MAKE A MOVE?? FUCKING LOSERS..."

after a brief silence of guilt hearing yoongi, we get his another statement.

"I know a place where he might have y/n... but we need jungkook too!."

____________________

(a/n: am I assembling Avengers or something?? why the fuck I'm being this suspenseful ass??)

(kindly read the next chapter... and sorry in advance 😶)