confusion over feelings

"I asked why you muted me?"

his voice is unfamiliarly familiar I need to say something before he figures my thoughts out.

"how-you know I muted you?"

a smirky laugh slipped from the other side... ohh my gosh he sounds so sexy!! his hand and voice are both hot now, I definitely want to find him.

"my sweet y/n? you don't want to talk to me? then why you didn't block me? aww.... don't tell me you saw me in your dreams or something!"

I gasp which was audible to him too.

"how-you-kn-now--

then all I could hear is a big laugh as if he rolling on the floor while laughing. the more I listen to it... the more he sounds cute.

but wasn't he a second earlier trying to sound dangerous?? with his deep voice?

"how do you know I saw you in my dreams??"

"HAHAHHAHAA!!!! AHHH Y/N YOU ARE TOOO FUNNY."

"Just answer me! or I'm blocking you."

"ohkay okay!! I'm telling you... I pitched that dream thing cause you haven't talked to me since I said I'll hug you when you found me... then you start to ignore me so I thought you saw a dream of us meeting and me hugging you... AND my guess is SO RIGHT!! WOAHH I'M PROUD OF MYSELF."

"SHUT UP! YOU ARE STALKING ME AND THAT'S THE TRUTH CAUSE NO ONE KNOWS THAT I MUTED YOU BUT YOU KNOW!!! because you hacked my phone and know everything."

"you need to calm down. I didn't hack your phone and I have my ways to know things about you!"

"THAT'S CALLED STALK--

"who's stalking who??"

A new voice about my statement... I turn back and see my class teacher listening to me with her arms folded.

"let's talk later!"

I said to goodboy while nervously smiling at her... shitt! now she will complain about this to dad.

---//---

I somehow convince ma'am not to fill this to dad and I change the whole story about what I was talking about... I hope she won't spill it to dad.

on the way home I try to figure out what the heck I'm doing!!

-I wanted to find goodboy
- even got his email
-I freaking saw him in my dreams
-muted him but want to talk to him

wait...

do I perhaps like him??

No way! I don't even know him. like why would I fall for someone's hand and voice?? why did he's not leaving my head?

"y/n?"

why I want to meet him this bad? maybe I just want to see how he looks and my overthinking making things worst.

"y/n??"

I should find him and finish all this for good... that's the way to make me sane.

"Y/N!!!!"

I hear someone shouting my name which made me turn back then I notice taehyung running towards me.