Sera

Y/n pov:

While assuring hoseok, I forgot taehyung. he must be waiting for me. I rush to the sitting area after leaving the changing room, only to find Sera alone.

She immediately stood watching me and held my wrist hurriedly. "Where is tae? and are you okay, Sera?"

She looks around and takes me to the corner. What is wrong with this girl? Why is she panicking this much?

"What happened to you?" I asked and watched her trying to calm herself, so I stood silent to let her talk.

She speaks as she exhales her last long breath... "Okay! Taehyung went with Jimin somewhere. but can I know where you and Seokjin went together?"

I raised my brows at her stupid query. She sounds so insecure... "We went to Hoseok. He was nervous. Seokjin is still there and I came to find Tae."

She makes an ohh face and nods. "Can I ask you something?" Before I even allowed her, she went for it. "Do you like Seokjin? Or if you confess to him, will he accept you? Do you think he likes you? What if he still loves you? Do you ever ask--"

"Woahh woah, calm down, Sera. You sound so insecure right now. and no! Seokjin doesn't like me anymore, nor do I! "

She loos her hand down from my shoulder, speechless, but I noticed a few tears streaming down her cheeks and had to tilt her head to face me. "Will you tell me what's going on?"

"I'm sorry for asking all that! It's just that I-I'm pregnant and I'm scared that Oppa migh--

"Holy shit!! You're pregn--

"Shh, don't scream!! Nobody knows yet." Then she left my covered mouth and I went to hug her happily.

"I'm so happy for you! I can't believe, soon there will be mini seokjin. He will be so happy to know this."

"He doesn't know yet!" Her statement broke the hug. "Why? You should've given him this news."

"I know! But what if he's not ready? We're still working, and now there's a baby? Wouldn't that be too much for him? I'm just scared that he might regret it."

"No sera! I've known him for almost 20 years now! He loves kids, so let's go and tell him!" I held her wrist but she swore to not move.

"Let him enjoy the wedding. I will tell him later. "

"Oh-okay! but you promise?"

She nods, touching her belly with a smile. I still can't believe this is happening. The author is so sweet, she gave Seokjin a happy ending.

I'm going to cry now!

--///--

Author pov: