Jungkook determine

(2 weeks later/sport's day)

author pov:

your daily training is exhausting but you know it's the only way you can make your so-called mom and dad happy.

you communicate with taehyung from another phone since he reminds you your phone is hacked and *** can know this... nobody knows you are still talking to him.

nothing will happen even if anybody founds out but you want to obey taehyung... he is good at pretending that you both are not talking secretly.

you reach the college ground with shaily and of course guards. all guests and audience eventually fill the area and the arena is ready for games.

taehyung is nowhere to be seen, seokjin hates sports so he's home, hoseok is an audience to cheer you, yoongi is beside hoseok more like unwillingly holding banners of your name only to make hoseok happy.

Jungkook is doing pushups in a corner and his trainer tracking the time for him. He is fully charged to win every game...

it's always like this. Sports day is fascinating because of you and Jungkook's competitive attitude.

sadly you always win most of the games and this time he again might not get a single medal... good luck to him!

---//---

spoon race was a piece of cake to you so with a snap you win it. tug of war was a little easy because you had namjoon in your team... that big body gave you plus point.

"you better treat me meal later!"

namjoon said after a friendly hug, you nod in response with a smile and he left to Jungkook who is throwing traumas for losing the tug of war.

you feel like giving up and shaily suggest you take a quick break, but you couldn't because your dad is beside the commenter, and whenever you accidentally you look at him...

he gives you thumbs and signals you to continue!

while swallowing tears of blood in anger you continue the skipping competition and won by one extra skip from a girl.

Y/n pov:

"y/n you have 60% energy. relay race and 400mm will take it all..."

shaily said sighing because I still have my three-leg race... then suddenly my stare goes to an angry bird with an angry pout, I signal shaily so she can see him too!

"should he be my partner in three leg race?"

she chuckles staring at him and replies...

"no one is better than him! go and pursue him."

she said pushing me ahead and I rush to him and then join his anger session. he looks cute like this...

"Jungkook let's be partners at three-leg races hmm?"

his face turn to me and he replied.

"I don't pair with girls... they will fall in middle and I'll lose!"

"I won't! I have to win this one and you too... so let's do this together!"

"still... you made me lose three many games already, why would we be paired?"

"because....... like this...... we both can win...... at once?????"

he thinks a bit and stares at me impressively.

"why I didn't think that? let's be pair... but--!! if you fall and we'll lose!! then god knows what I'll do to you."

he warns and stands showing me his hold for help. we both register our name as a pair and stand in starting line... he bends on his knees and ties my right and his left feet together.

now that we are tied together he is very close to me our heights are the same so I avoid looking at him.

"on my count..... 1.... 2.... 3.... and GO!!!"

referee shouts and all start to run properly but I and jungkook can't able to do that.... our shoulders keep colliding and in exchange, I fell on my knees.

my side vision tells me how badly shaily and hoseok gasp. a hand lift my arm and said.

"no time for this let's run!"

Jungkook said again attempting to run but our legs are not working in coordination! so last I had to take his hand on my waist.

circling my right hand on his shoulder I face him closely, he gulps having me this close.

"your first step should be right and then left... okay??"

he nods like spring attached doll and follows my lead... our steps are giant one, we are literally running as if there is no knot between our legs.

many pairs fall in the middle trackway and many keep running but now that we match the rhythm of steps... we left others behind.

Jungkook has this big giggle seeing the finishing line and by that, he grips my waist more bluntly.

as soon we touch the ribbon the referee blow the whistle which made jungkook hug me like a kid. we hug laughing then shaily came untying this knot from our foot.

before shaily takes me ahead in concern Jungkook said...

"Thanks, I'll treat you banana milk later!!!"

_____________________

(a/n: I know this chapter was the boring one although all are boring cause I really don't know how to write the suspense...😭😭)

😭😭)