Patch up won't do

"Try me, Min yoongi"

with my evil smirk, I escaped from his possession and get out of the space. taking stairs down I note yoongi is fooling after me as if he can stop me.

I scramble to the drink counter and watch hoseok rinsing glasses... "I came! let's fucking leave this place." I told hoseok- who is still processing my abrupt existence, gripping his wrist I took him out from that area.

but before I exit with him a yell made us stop.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU EVEN CAME?? LEAVE HIM Y/N."

"you assh-

"y/n!" hoseok voice cut my swear and I see him yanking hands away from mine... "when you came? I missed you more than him." hoseok tales hugging me tightly.

thank god he's he is same, for a sec I thought he changed too.

cause it's daytime the club is not open yet and that's why there is no one here other than us.

"let's do a play hmm?" I Mutter to hoseok without yoongi knowing and broke the hug. okay!!! for the last time, I'm helping them to patch up.

"Hobie you working here on your will?" hoseok nod to me and I gasp dramatically.

"why?"

"Because I love him. I have hope he'll forgive me and accept my feelings someday." pointing at Yoongi, hoseok complaining to me like a kid not to mention he's close to crying.

"you hear him? now leave him here and get out," yoongi stated distancing me from hoseok.

"but Hobie he doesn't love you! he just told me upstairs to take you with me 'cause he's sick of you now."

I lied to take out the frustrating side of yoongi. hoseok choke back his tears as he sniffs... "he's sick of me?" even tho yoongi is closer to hoseok but he asked me.

yoongi sighed angrily... "Just say it yoongi what you said to me upstairs," I said stepping close to them waited for yoongi to explode.

he will anytime soon.

"y/n let's go I'm sick of him too now!" hoseok speaks taking my hands but yoongi again halts hoseok without a word.

god!! even a cat can start to talk but this pale bitch will force me to provoke him.

"JUST FOR GOD'S SAKE!! SAY IT YOONGI!!"

"WHAT DO'Y WANT ME TO SAY? want me to tell him that I still love him like a crazy dude?.... that I hired him even after the 3year contract is done?... that I'm paying him triple times compare to other staff?... that I feel died without seeing him? that I'm mad at him but still love him?"

finally!

mission impossible turn into success. I breathed out watching hoseok weeping in his corner eye... "you still love me?" he chose to confirm I guess.

yoongi didn't utter a word but nodded lightly so without any further conversation hoseok pulled yoongi and kissed him... yoongi is a crying mess.

they are so cute I can't contain my happiness seeing them like this. I won't be giving details about how they are kissing Just know it's a soft and sweet kiss.

I wonder what they'll do without me... like why didn't this happen in these all years? please god, give your blessing to these dumb and dumber lovers.