he's back

"y/n you can stop now! if you won't take a break you'll get ill."

shaily my trainer warn me to stop but I thought to take another round of this stadium... I just want to run until I die due to lack of oxygen.

that's what I was wishing until I notice shaily jogging toward me.

"YOU BETTER STOP Y/N!! you can tell me if something is going on in your mind!!"

I stalled my speed and watch her running toward me, breathing heavily I replied to her...

"I have to win every game in this sport and that is the only topic in my mind."

she sigh resting her hand on my shoulder and said...

"you are a human y/n, you can't possibly win every in once... you'll tire out like this."

"Can you explain this to my parents??"

"n-no! they strictly told me to train you for everything."

"huh! so do that and get your three months trip dad about to give!"

she sigh rolling her eyes because this is the 10th time she's hearing this. shaily and guards will get three months trip from dad only when I win the sports day which is in the next two weeks.

I'm already prepared for three leg race, tug of war, skipping, and relay race but I'm lacking at the 400mm race which is the hardest!!

last year was bad, I win all the games but couldn't complete the 400mm race because I was exhausted from previous games and lost the strength for this... mom and dad didn't talk to me for a few months.

I was like an embarrassment to them, they did act good to me but I know how much they love their status more me!

so this time... I will win every single game, no matter what!!

"y/n!!"

let's put my shit life aside and think about taehyung... was the kiss out of sorry? out of love? he turned me down so many times this week that I don't think he loves me, anymore.

"Y/NNN!!!"

and why *** didn't make any move yet? Did seokjin plot wrong... even last day I stumbled into him and he didn't respond and went back annoyingly.

"OHH FOR FUCK SAKE MISS Y/NN STOP!!"

I hear someone swearing so I slow my step and eventually stop, then shaily runs to me and handed a water bottle for my face.

"today's training is over and I want you to go home and take a rest... sometimes overdoing makes things worse okay!?"

I nod and turn the open bottle over my head to cool my head.

---//---

after reaching home and having a peaceful shower, I fall on my bed with pain in every muscle... even my fingers are aching after the tug or war practice.

with my closed eye, I almost fell asleep but suddenly my phone beeped. it must be seokjin.

that's what I thought until I saw the screen and froze.

imgoodboy

how are you?

are you busy?

wait- did he unblock me? ohh my God, can he talk to me in texts? reading his message my tears flows... I never realized how much I missed this!