different universe

after that emotional apology and forgiving session namjoon and I finally departed our ways. I feel so happy now! namjoon really is in a good state he's the one I was worried about this all year.

he said to confront taehyung and give me second chance... how? I don't deserve that chance and taehyung too.

but enough of that! I came to meet my friends... taehyung already hates me. because if that's not the case why does he never texted me? he definitely hates me so let's move on y/n!

So now, who?? hoseok? yoongi? Jimin? seokjin? ahhh! let's continue with seokjin...

--//--

wandering to his estate I learn that seokjin moved out but why? and where? well, at least they gave me his new address.

GPS took me here!

what the fuck happened in this 4year? the rich seokjin never worn anything twice is staying here? did I perhaps come to another universe.?

debating internally whether I should knock or not, what if seokjin claims me unknown? I won't be surprised if he asked 'who I am?' cause since I leave this country I didn't communicate with anyone.

Plus ignored all calls and texts.

finally, I muster the courage to knock, after 3-4 knocks the door opened revealing a girl. shit, I might get the wrong address... "yess? how may I help you?"

"umm- I'm sorry I thought it's seokj--

"Are you friend of jinie Oppa? wait- OPPA!! SOMEONE CAME FOR YOU!!" she shouts getting inside while undoing her apron.

what the actual fuck? is she a maid? no, she looks so young to be... with my speechless face I watched her combing her hair and taking her handbag.

then a guy came out wearing his t-shirt from his head and turn to me. he's no one but "SEOKJIN!!!" I scream with my hung open mouth.

"Y/N!!??" he yells stomping towards me and pulling me inside before closing the door. my brain can't process this much change.

"Oppa? why do you lock the door I need to go out!" the girl whines cutely and seokjin hugs her before kissing her head. 

my brain is dead.

"Hello, I'm sera! his girlfriend... nice to meet you y/n. Oppa talks a lot about you."  my eye widened with a shocked smile then she came to me and hugs me before opening the door to go out.

seokjin wave her bye and close the door. then he turns to me.... "who are you??" I asked this seokjin lookalike. he chuckles and pulls me into a hug.

"been a while, I missed you..." he sigh out in my arms which made me hug him closer.

"I missed you too jinnie Oppa!" I copy sera's tone on my last two words which made him chuckle. "will you keep hugging me or tell me which universe is this?"

so he broke the hug and took me in, I tour the whole house while he makes tea for us. this house is too pretty for them and I think they are in a live-in relationship.

"here's your tea now come and let's talk!"  he commands sitting on the couch while I'm standing in front of me and flowering my face for him to compliment.

"I still look beautiful?" I asked showcasing my healed scar to see his reaction... rolling his eyes he commented... "you were ugly from the start."

"Woahh, so offending! you used to love this ugly face."

"the past was past y/n! everything changed I found someone who loves me back."

ouchh that hurts bad!! agreeing to him I sit beside and pick up the cup to drink. "so how were things in my absence?"

"well... after you left, I witness my whole world sinking, mom, dad starts to send me on blind dates because they no longer needed me to date you. I fed up with them and moved out to hoseok spot... and out of nowhere, sera come to life. she was just like the seokjin I use to be in front of you... so I thought to give it a try and we decide to move in here."

"Are you happy?" I inquired with genuine concern as he lightly agree.

"Parents are not! they are very close to disowning me you know? but I'm happy with sera and our small bakery shop."

"ohh my god!! wait- you guys are business partners too?? awww that's so great I'm so happy for you babe!!! and don't care about your parents... selfish people's."

earn chuckle from him over my last words... "but still they are parents in the end! introducte your sera to them and show where your happiness belongs they must be missing you already..."

I don't know why I quoted that. but I don't want seokjin to be choked between love and family... all I did is hurting him and now it's his time to be happy so I want every happiness in this world for him.

"so what about your parents? will they accept you and taehyung?"

"There's nothing to accept about... I haven't seen and talked to taehyung since that night and about my parents. they reflected on their action."

"After that night nobody saw taehyung plus he left the college too."

"Really?? why? did he at least completed studies? no way he wanted to help his parents... " my eyes get moist remembering how he said he want to help his father and make them proud. I would never forgive myself if he dropped his study.

"NO! actually hoseok knows better than me... by the way did you meet hoseok? I feel so bad for him."

"why what happened to him?"

"that yoongi bastard-

________________________

(a/n: fill the last sentence maybe for fun ✋🏻😑)

mine: that yoongi bastard rejected my marriage proposal 🙁