rejection

Y/n pov:

After seokjin walked out, I made taehyung sit on the bed properly. feeling a pang of huge guilt in my heart for getting mad that day and everything that happened after that!

taehyung seems more guilty than me! before I even tell him how much I missed him! I remember something...

"taehyung"

"hmm?"

"you remember when the car was coming towards you??"

"yess that was so sudden, as soon I turn my left... I was hit already!"

"do you perhaps see the driver? or anything strange?"

looking down he took a long pause a really long one... but every second his grasp over my hand got compressed... finally he breath out with unexpected frustration and says...

"I'm that @imgoodboy... I was chatting to you the whole time!"

I look at him without any response but my hand loosens his.

"say something! say that you hate me for fooling you. "

"I know that already."

I said and watch his eye widening, why he's telling this now? what's the point?

"and how??"

breathing out sharply I let out "after your accident, doctors gave me your belongings... then I try to unlock your phone randomly and my birth date was your lock... so I found that account in your phone."

he was speechless staring at me... why? I'm happy that he's the same dude and there is nothing to be mad about! I'm the same person as I was before... even if he made fool out of me.

I nearly lost him and he is alive now, so I don't care what he did!.

"I'm tired and I need rest!"

taehyung said lifting his feet to lay on the bed and blanketing over his head... I pull it back at his dumb actions.

"We were talking taehyung! you don't have to be guilty of fooling me... I love you!"

"what?" He questioned in a disgusted manner.

"Why did you suddenly change your behavior? you said you like me that night... you were even coming to kiss me!!"

"y/n! I don't know what you saying... I don't remember all this!"

my tears made their way again! a moment ago he hugged me with love and now he Don't remember his confession?

"taehyung you better stop kidding! you told me that you love me and I accepted you too!!"

"What nonsense are you talking about? me?? love? you.?? seriously? sorry y/n! but I think you hurt your head... I see you as a friend. go to your seokjin."

thousands of dagger Peirce through my heart at once, he changes his whole attitude in a sec.

"Please tell me you don't mean, what you said"

he groans in frustration and replies...

"I chatted to you as goodboy for fun and treated you nice as taehyung to have more fun... that's it! now that you know both are me... it's not fun anymore! I need rest please leave!"

"I understand you are weak right now... take a rest we'll talk later!"

I said and dig my teeth into my lip to stop my breakdown... didn't have the energy to hear more from him, so I turn to go out with a lump on my throat! I can handle everything but not getting pushed back by someone I care about.

shutting the ward door I walk out... seokjin is still here! he definitely said something to taehyung that's why he behave that rudely.

I grip seokjin collars with my controlling tears... dumbfoundedly he asks...

"What happened?! leave me y/n and what he said?!

"what you said to him?? why is he pushing me away!? WHAT YOU DID!?"

"HE WAS THE ONE YOU WERE FINDING ALL THE TIME!! HE IS THAT GOODBOY..."

"WHAT DOES THAT CONCERN YOU? I KNOW EVERYTHING SO STO-"

"YOU KNEW THAT??..."

"I KNOW!! DON'T FUCKING MEDDLE IN MY AFFAIRS... JUST BECAUSE MY PARENTS ASK YOU TO TAKE CARE OF ME DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN FORCE OTHERS TO LEAVE ME!!"

"I DID NO-- YOU KNOW WHAT?? YOU ARE THE DUMBEST PERSON I EVER MET! I NEVER TOOK CARE OF YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR PARENTS... I DO BECAUSE-- FUCK THAT..."

he groan shoving my hands away, I feel so helpless now... before I say another word he went inside taehyung ward.

"ma'am your free time is over and the trainer is waiting"

one guard came and requested me to continue my schedule... he offers me his handkerchief with pity.

I have to go that's the only option I have... fine y/n, it's okay! you just lost someone you never had!! I will apologize to seokjin later but for now... it's training time!

---///---

Taehyung pov:

After y/n went out I stick my ears to the door and hear the argument she was having with seokjin... in the very next second, the door seems to open so I jump onto the bed pretending to sleep.

a hand pulls the bedsheet and I watch seokjin with his furious expression... should I tell him? or not???

"who the fuck do you think you are? that girl cried for a whole week, came daily to talk with you, freaking did everything to make you comfortable... why you made her this cry??"

I didn't reply any his questions because my mind is still deciding whether I should tell him the truth or not? or will he believe me?

"JUST FUCKING REPLY TO ME! I'M NOT Y/N!! TAEHYUNG... I WILL BEAT THE SHI--

"I found him!"

_____________________

(a/n: idk what I'm writing 👀)