party invitation

Author pov:

without replying to not-so-jimin you run to class... with your whole belief that he'll meet you at the party, you search for hoseok who is taking his books out for study.

not to mention yoongi- who is watching hoseok with his resting face on his arms and making hoseok nervous.

after studying the teasing, seducing thing, you fixed your seat beside hoseok and hurriedly grab his arm.

"let's go to the party!!"

hoseok stares at you with a judging stare and speaks... "are you okay?"

"I will be okay once we go to party hobi!! yoongi is organizing a party to impress you so just say yess."

hearing you hoseok face yoongi with shock and notice him getting red with shy.... hoseok loves when yoongi act like this.

even though he rarely gets shy but hoseok love that side of yoongi. then he looks at you...

"No! y/n you know I'm not into this party and drink stuff... you should go and tell him to go by himself."

hoseok said nonchalantly and earn a throat clearing from yoongi.

"yoongi!! you request him... hoseok wants your invitation!"

you said after reading hoseoks mind- which blew hoseok away... yoongi gave you a straight face but your forced action to invite hoseok and that made yoongi say...

"you should come! or else get ready to leave this coll---

"FOR GOD'S SAKE YOONGI!! FOR ONCE!! PLEASE FUCKING REQUEST! DON'T SCARE HIM!!"

your sudden high tone made the whole class flinch... the urge to convince hoseok for party and to meet imgoodboy there... not allowing you to stay calm.

hoseok holds your hand and clams you down while yoongi is passing death glare as if he's ready to throw you down from mount Everest.

"calm down y/n I'm coming okay?? come here."

hoseok console and hide you in his arms where yoongi can break the eye connection from you. you hug hoseok tight and realize how impatient you were.

"so it's tonight... yoongi arrange it!"

you mumble near hoseok chest and felt a hand distancing you from him... yoongi who was just staring at you till now is moving you away from hoseok.

other classmates might think he is jealous of hoseok but the truth that he is jealous of you made you laugh out of nowhere.

"Okay okay!! yoongi arrange everything tonight... hobi will come."

"fine! just stop hugging him like that!"

yoongi nods and speaks with a low tone. hoseok is a red mess... which yoongi loves.

flattering hoseok is yoongi's precious thing to do other than gaining his attention.

---///---

y/n pov:

I didn't talk to goodboy since this morning and I feel embarrassed to talk... taehyung was absent or I would have invited him to Tonight's party.

I'll message him after getting home. just like old days seokjin drop me home in his car so I reach home early today.

did my daily routine- greeting unknowns aka mom's so-called friends. then tossing on the bed I text taehyung.