the final strik

"yoongi step back... I can't afford to lose her!" hoseok literally push yoongi aside and I lose the grip gradually... I know what exactly I'm doing and I will do it.

"namjoon you told me that you love me! why? and what you love about me?" I asked shifting knife on my wrist so he can reply fast.

"your perfection!!! I love your Beauty, now please stop," he said hitting his head in anger. every person here is shrieking... but soon it'll go.

"so this beauty is cursed... now seokjin, what about you?" I asked staring at him and pressuring the edge on wrist but not too tight.

freaking out seokjin shouts..."I JUST LOVE YOU! there is no precise way... you understand me as no one does."

"Fair enough! now taehyung... say it fast I'm running out of time and I expect you to say the truth."

taehyung never told that he loves me and it's too late to hear it... but maybe I can hear once before dying.

"if anything happened to you, I won't stop blaming myself for the rest of my life, now will you plea--

"again! I don't understand why it's so hard for you to say it...... I love you taehyung."

yoongi gets little alarmed, and namjoon is disappointed but not others. soon my gaze travel to hoseok- who is watching me like an about-to-cry-puppy.

"Please hoseok, you know how badly I wanted to kill myself... let me!" he shook his head with a big no. "I won't let you die, but y/n if you really attempt to do it. I will never see your face in my life."

I sigh defeatedly. no one is understanding how miserable my life is, how I'm being watched 24/7... no privacy, no private space, how my parents expect me to be the best when I'll already giving my 100%

even if I live, I'll be breaking seokjin heart by choosing taehyung, and maybe namjoon try this all again.

But from my angel. if I can't kill myself, at least I have to prevent namjoon from my life. I take back the knife from my wrist and watch everyone breathing out in relief.

"hobi, because of you I can't kill myself... Just promise you'll forgive me for this."

he immediately nodded... "you are only person who's been with me at my worst, I can't live without you y/n. just throw that away and I'll forget this."

I chuckle with tears because hoseok's words really gave everyone hope that I'll stop this.

but I won't.

"dad! you want me to be perfect right? and namjoon! you love my perfection... so this is for you both-"

with that, I slash the knife at my face in a blink of sec. before I register what I actually did, all run to me and I can feel is warm liquid flowing down my chest.

the weakness didn't bother me because I'm happy it ended the curse.

now no one will expect me to be perfect, no one will love me and I can live again.

Screams start to echo, their worried faces begin to haze from my vision, and finally, I lose my consciousness.

it's done.

--//--

Author pov:

*few days later*

everything went back to its place. y/n is in her room locked but this time she locked herself. didn't contact anyone and met anyone since that incident.

her cut hasn't healed yet and the regret of self-harming is nowhere. the bandage is still on her chin covering her jaw and don't want to open up either.

mom enters with food and you chose to eat without any other words... what are you gonna say to them after hurting yourself? they are in guilt too but don't know how to cope up.

your dad took the courage to start the conversation and talk things out. so he came along with his wife.

"We need to talk." mom said shifting herself on your left and dad on your right, but you didn't look up at them and focus on food quietly.

a hand by dad stroked your head yet you didn't respond.

"say what you want, we were wrong and we are sorry for everything... now we'll do whatever you'll say." dad speaks with his slow tone and mom agrees with tears.

"I want to leave this place," you state looking down roaming the spoon on the plate.

"don't say that, what are we gonna do without you? please forgive us y/n, we are your parents.... we wanted good for you."

your mom tried to convince but you are in no mood for drama, just want to leave them and everything behind.

"send me anywhere, I'll complete my studies there. I don't want to see you both... if you still want me to count you'll my parents, them leave me."

both sigh with regret looking at each other.

____________________

(a/n: so much drama in one chapter LoL!)