the twist

then whom I talking till now?

"Jimin who deleted that account?"

"I did! when I couldn't get a hold of taehyung, I thought *** did something or maybe you found out so all that nerve-taking thoughts told me to delete that account."

that can't be possible! taehyung and I are still talking from that account... maybe he activated that acc without telling anyone.

"so you were the one who blocked me too?"

"no y/n... it was taehyung, when I see that you are blocked I figured that he is done with that goodboy chapter!"

"but I'm talki-- NEVERMIND! I forgive you mochi."

he chuckles and corrected... "not your mochi!!"

"tsk! I'm sad!"

"fine you call me mochi just don't be sad and take care of yourself!" he stated glancing at my foot and I nod. he insist to drop me home since taehyung is nowhere to be seen.

but I told him not to bother so he bid bye and goes his way.

--//--

all the way I couldn't get jimin words out of my head. did taehyung hide from him too? I think so because he told me to keep a secret from us talking.

I'm so confused now.

my phone vibrates and taehyung msg pops up... okay, I can directly ask him before my overthinking assume assumptions.

imgoodboy

where are you?

on my way home

but taehyung!

hmm?

Jimin deleted this acc
right?

ohh so you found out?

found what?
🙄

😂😂😂

what? you freaking me!

No! No!
😂😂

it's just you are cute!

how do you recover this acc?

and did you hide this
from jimin too?

yess y/n I activated this
acc to talk with you

and yess!
I hide from jimin because
he was worried
that *** might
try to kill me again!

ohhh 😮

but y/n!

what?

I've had enough now!

screw *** I want
to meet you!!