I'm getting stalked?

"y/n, I love you"

Hoseok jumps out of the couch and stares at seokjin in shock- more dramatically. but before I choose any response I felt a hand pull me- and now I'm beside seokjin... he tugged me on his chest.

I never saw this straightforward side of seokjin. don't want to push him away-- even after getting insulted by me, he is still caring shit!

"Sorry for earlier... whatever I said-

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE??"

hoseok stunned us with his shocking pitched tone. I try to make distance from seokjin but he wraps me tighter and signals hoseok to sit on my right... rolling his eyes judgmentally hoseok did.

How should I react to his confession?? if I reject it he'll feel bad, but I can't accept it either.... so I better change the topic!

"how is tae??"

"he got discharged yesterday evening... and will you stop calling him with nicknames??"

"huhh? you are right... but do you know why he did all this?? am I that easy to have fun with? no matter how hard I think... I can't find any reas--

"tsk, don't cry stupid!!"

seokjin told hiding my face on his chest soon enough hoseok hugged me from the back with a baby voice comment-

"aww, my y/n don't cry... I will cry too!"

and now... we became sandwiches.

---//---

after our crying session, we all get back to normal... hoseok is quite shocked at how seokjin confessed his feeling- he never knew that seokjin likes me.

suddenly seokjin takes my phone and signals me to keep quiet, I and hoseok confusingly look at each other than him- going inside the washroom...

We followed him and watched him turn on the basin water and place my phone around it.

then he walks out and we not-sure-what-he's-doing followed him! again he sits in his old place and signals us to do the same.

before I asked hoseok did the opening...

"why in the world are you wasting my water??"

"hoseok that's not the actual question!! why did he place my phone there??"

hoseok realise instantly and asked the same question... eating the last bite of pizza seokjin finally gave his explanation.

"y/n have a real psycho stalker around her."

"WHAT?? ISN'T TAEHYUNG THE STALKER? WAIT- IS TAEHYUNG PSYCHO... OHH MY GOD LOOK I'M HAVING CHILLS!!!"

hoseok exclaims pulling his sleeves up to show all.

"seokjin are you perhaps trying to make taehyung bad? I know he was stalking me and I'm okay wit--

"it's not taehyung but ***... want me to tell all from start??"

seokjin cut my words and left me in disbelief... there is no way *** can stalk me!! we barely talk and barely see each other...!!

we still gave his story attention and according to his research... *** is stalking me for a very long time and taehyung knows it, that's why he pushed me away because *** found out about him.

once he end his story hoseok- felt hard to breathe because he never imagined *** be the bad guy... and I felt good for no reason I smile at them.

"y/n you are in danger... he is planning something big!"

seokjin said but hoseok asked an unexpected yet good question...

"so why did you put her phone around the water running basin?? and why did taehyung say all this to you but not y/n?"

"taehyung needed my help because y/n phone is hacked. *** can hear what I'm about to say you'll"

"WAIT- MY PHONE IS HACKED?? HOW??"

seokjin replies... "Only you would know how you got your phone hack--

"OKAY ENOUGH WITH YOU BOTH!! I'M CALLING YOONGI, HE CAN HELP US."

hoseok shouts taking his phone out but I snatch his phone away... "don't call anyone and you all!! let him stalk me... to be honest, I don't mind it."

"YOU DON'T MIND?" both yell in unison.

"if he's stalking me for almost a year why he didn't make any move?? because maybe he's just admiring me... and let me tell you'll, I won't care even if he kidnapped me... so you both let this topic go!"

"so you are okay being kidnapped?? what if he take you very far with him and forced you to stay with him???"

hoseok asked angrily...

"I'm already living the life you mentioned... so I hope he takes me far from here and maybe kil-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!! DO YOU REALLY HATE YOUR LIFE THIS MUCH?? I KNOW YOUR PARENTS ARE TRASH BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE US!!"

seokjin shouts gripping my jaw furiously but soon he left realizing the hurt he's giving me... he knows how trash my life is. His hand squeezes my shoulders with a sigh...

"would you react the same if I told you... he's the one who hit taehyung that night?"

that was it!!! no one knows how hard I was trying to find that driver...

"so what you guy's planned?"

____________________

(a/n: what am I writing?? 😵 I suck so bad at these suspense stories!!)