surprise

Author pov:

"not so nice seeing you namjoon"

Namjoon smiles turning back to an empty chair and seating himself proudly. took you enough to register this place- an unfamiliar dark PE court.

 took you enough to register this place- an unfamiliar dark PE court

and you are in the corner against the wall, struggling on the chair with your knotted body but not enough tight to hurt you.

he is at distance facing you with a
happy face.

"Why so confused y/n? don't tell me you didn't expect this."

"huhh! Where am I and how?"

he laughs amusingly at your expression. after a brief laugh, he sighs happily and maintains his bright dimple smile.

"you didn't see this coming right?"

bitting your inner cheek in anger you stare at him. deep down you are glad that he finally came out and you can get over this part.

"I should have known when jimin said he deleted that account!"

"ahh! that's the point!!! you were too much blind in love that you didn't care to check if it's that same account!"

you get shocked because you thought he hacked that account and texted you but looks like he created a duplicate acc and you never noticed.

"WHAT? the fuck do you mean?"

"ohhh my sweet y/n! there are two things I hate about you.... first- your affection towards seokjin and second your swearings... don't you think it's bad to swear with this beautiful mouth?"

he asked sadly pouting in a teasing way... you frustratedly chuckle and repeat your question.

"was I talking to you the whole time.??"