seokjin

(a/n: I don't wanna reveal the real stalker yet... so whenever they'll discuss about him, it'll go by '***' isn't it weird? everyone in story will know but not you? 😂😂)

"WHO YOU FIND FOR HELP.?? you have no courage to approach that seokjin and hoseok is no use... and whose number is this..??"

seokjin snorted- damm you Jimin!!

"it's seokjin number and now don't ask me how I have his phone... I will tell in person but first!!? I need you to send me the photos we found in that apartment... send me that right now!!"

"wait- don't tell me stalker found you!! SEOKJIN IF YOU HEAR ME... JUST KNOW THAT I'M INNOCENT!! and taehyung I'm sending you--"

he cut the call in halfway and in the next second we got the photos... I show that to seokjin while zooming the screen he analyse every picture.

"he really clicked these pictures? and how do you find all this?"

the pictures are all y/n's, her candids from everywhere. scratching my nape awkwardly I replied...

"Jimin and I kind of sneak into his secret place and took some photos for evidence... AND I KNOW THIS STILL DOESN'T PROVE *** IS A STALKER BUT I CAN PROVE IT TO YOU!"

my last sentence was very enthusiastic which made him curious in return... I know seokjin will do anything for y/n I'm noticing him for a long time! he is the only person who cares for her aside from hoseok.

"how you'll prove me?"

"for that?? you need to do what I say... Just trust me once and tell all this to y/n!"

"wait a second... okay! I'm choosing to trust you for now... BUT CAN YOU FUCKING EXPLAIN WHY YOU MADE HER CRY EARLIER??"

"look seokjin... I had to do that because *** knows me now! that's why he did my accident. he will do that again and I don't want to give y/ another trauma."

"Are you sure he was the driver?"

"YESS!! IT WAS FOR A SECOND BUT I SAW HIM INSIDE THE CAR... his smirk was the last thing I saw before realizing he wants me dead... and I didn't remember until y/n asked me if I saw the driver!!"

"but what you said that made her that angry?"

I sigh hitting myself mentally for my bad behavior towards y/n...

"I said... all I did was to have fun!"

I mumbled covering myself into sheets before he could punch my face.

URGHH!!!

---//---

Y/n pov:

After my training, I went home and did nothing. I want to check up on taehyung and tell him that it's okay I'm not hurt at all and I can understand him!

That's how I grew up! no matter how much you hurt me, how badly you treat me or how sweetly you'll pamper me just to get your work done... I end up forgetting everything.

because I have no one, to whom I can complain of getting treat like this it's not new... I face this from mom everyday!

enough about my fucked up life. before taehyung, I have to fix things with seokjin... why do I have this suck character? the author is a bitch!!

well, now I have to sleep to wake up at 5am for my training!

~~~°°~~~

--morning--

after 4hours of training I got ready for college without a rest but with a little breakfast to maintain my perfect figure!

the sky is so clear, no cloud everything is beautiful today... so y/n let's cheer up! you can do this!!

I enter the class and see yoongi resting his head on bench and hearing hoseok. nagging... his seat is turned towards yoongi!!

"YAAA!!! YOONGI!! HE IS MINE... BACK OFF BITCH."

I whine turning hoseok chair ahead and sitting beside him, no idea why I love to irritate yoongi... hoseok hugs me but before yoongi does anything sir enter.

---//---

I insist hoseok to let me hang out in his apartment... I still have 2 hours for the next training that time I'll text my location to the guards, they'll come.

so hoseok postpone his date with yoongi and choose to accompany me... he knows I'm disturbed since the Taehyung accident and my angel does everything to make me feel good.

"y/n you should order something... OR WE CAN MAKE RAMYEON!! WAIT I HAVE INGREDIENTS TOO!!"

hoseok excitingly jumps to the kitchen and take out two ramyeon from shelves... chuckling brightly I get off the couch but a sudden doorbell halts me to go to the kitchen.

after starting each other in confusion of 'who could it be?' hoseok opens his door and we see seokjin-- guilt and anger rush in my veins!

I might apologize for grabbing his collar but won't forgive him for mis-provoking taehyung.

hoseok happily let him enter in and took all three pizza boxes! this bitch never comes empty hand.

---//---

hoseok and seokjin set the table and we all sat on the couch just like old-time- when we three used to eat and watch random movies.

always I was in middle but today- it's hoseok.

we both didn't speak a word even though it seems like there is something in his head that is frustrating him- I know him for more than 15 years!!

his nowhere statement made me choke on pizza...

"y/n, I love you!"

____________________

(a/n: seokjin don't wanna waste a second 😼)