groom's best woman

*2 weeks later*

Author pov:

"Tae, you better get your ass out of the washroom. We are already 40 minutes late," you warned, rolling your hair up into a bun in front of the mirror. Soon, the door opens and you watch the handsome guy through a mirror.

 Soon, the door opens and you watch the handsome guy through a mirror

He walks towards you and picks up the perfume from table... "Do I look good? I think it's too aggravating. It's not even my wedding. "Taehyung speaks as he examines himself in the mirror.

"Nah, you look just perfect, and what about me?"

Fixing his eyes on you, he scans you tip to toe while biting his lips. "I don't know how to compliment! can we skip the wedding? " He flirts, strolling you against the wall beside the mirror.

Eyes filled with lust lead to a kiss, but you halt in half way. "This makeover is expensive and so is the wedding... maybe after the wedding." You spell seductively and push him away with a smirk.

---///---

Mr. and Mrs. Min were the first couple you and Taehyung were greeted by. At least Yoongi has got supportive parents who are happy with his marriage.

When you enter the hall, the first thing you do is call Seokjin, and Taehyung calls Jimin, who has been invited by Yoongi.

In all of this, Yoongi and Jimin turn out to be good friends.

A girl in a white gown and a guy in a white formal approach you both with a comment... "We four look like chess... hehehehheheheheh."

Taehyung laughs at Seokjin's Joke while you and Sera exchange hugs. As they took you towards their chair to witness the wedding altogether,

The whole time, all you could think of was hoseok. He is too nervous, and since he is an orphan who has no one but you, you feel restless thinking about him.