Indoctrination Take 2

"Wei Ying," I said, "before we head out, I wanted you to know some new robes came in for you to look at that might suit you."

"Really?" He asked curiously and followed me to where the new robes were at.

"Some are black and blue with white under robes, some are just white and dark blue, one is just black and blue, and there is one that is just dark blue, it is more like a robe for important occasions," I showed him.

"Wow," he said, "I don't know if I will have the iconic red ribbon though."

"You can always have it with you if you like, there are dark blue ribbons, light blue, black, and one that is black, blue, and white," I told him.

"I do love these," he said looking at them all, "let me try one and see how it looks."

I nodded and waited in the main room of Jingshi. He came out a few minutes later with robes that looked really nice on him.

((Just imagine these have cloud recesses patterns and a white under robe

((Just imagine these have cloud recesses patterns and a white under robe. Otherwise this is what is close to what I thought would work))

He put on the black and dark blue robes. He put a white under robe on but it was hardly seen. He had his hair up in his normal ponytail but used the dark blue ribbon. His Chenqing was at his waist but had a light blue tassel now instead of a red one.

"So, how do I look?" He asked.

"I think Cloud Recesses can add black to their colors," I told him, "you look great."

Wei Ying nodded, "oh I made a new talisman that works really well," he said.

"What does it do?" I asked.

He took out the talisman and placed it on Suibian. Suibian then had a duplicate version and the real version. You can tell the difference because the fake sword does not have the red line down the middle of the blade and it is not spiritual, but it is good enough to pass as his real sword.

"That is incredible," I told him, "we can put our real ones in a Qiankun pouch and hide that somewhere. We can also pack some essentials."

"Let me put one on Bichen," he said.

I nodded and he placed a talisman on Bichen. Bichen was very close to similar, but the fake did not have spiritual energy and did not emit a glow when it is first unsheathed. We put our real swords in a pouch and I hid it in my robes. We then went to the kitchen and put non-perishable food in the pouch as well including some herbs and medicine. After gathering what we needed we went to Yashi to say goodbye to Shufu and Xiongzhang.

"A'Xian," Xiongzhang said looking at his new robes, "the robes look good on you."

"Thank you," Wei Ying said, "I am happy to represent Cloud Recesses while still having me apart of the attire."

"I think we can add black to our sect colors," Shufu said.

"That's what I said," I told him.

"I want you both to be careful," Shufu said, "who knows what the Wen's now have planned."