1 - Greco's Charity Ball

It was a Saturday night, everyone one important in New York was getting ready for the Yang's Annual Beneficiary Ball.

Mr. Giuseppe Greco was one of the most known people in rich society. He owned a marketing company, a tv Chanel and a law company. He would control many areas of the city and country, so that type of party was more than common.

Y/N Greco, was the princess of the family, and in the eyes of the public she was the icon of the city, what they didn't knew was that her grandparents raised her to be much more than just the princess of an empire.

Y/N was beside her grandparents greeting the random people when her eyes met the only person there she knew. Jungkook Jeon.

"Look how gorgeous you all are tonight!" Mrs Maria Greco said greeting the Jeon family. With Jungkook, his dad and his step mom, that used to be his class mate in college.

"Thank you, Mrs Greco" Mr. Jung-Hwan Jeon said "This is my wife, Karen Jeon".

The young lady smiled for the Grecos.

"Wife number 5" Y/N thought, and a fast look at Jungkook she knew he read her mind.

"Well, go play some where kids, the adults need to talk" Jungkook's dad said and both of them quickly ran out to the bar.

Jungkook was one of the fill people Y/N didn't hate in that ball, the others on their age were married to the older ones for the money. He was two years older than her and he was on the senior year in her college. Jungkook was studying the same as Y/N, Plastic Art.

JK had a full tattooed arm and piercings in his face, he's way to express himself and make his father mad.

"I thought that she liked you." Y/N said about JK's new mom and he laughed.

"She liked the money, and my dad has more".

She giggled mocking him, that wasn't the first girlfriend his dad would steal from him.

"Hey! Respect me!" He giggles "I'm your older cousin".

"Sorry, sorry" she couldn't help but laugh.

Jungkook's mom, Gaia Greco Jeon, died in labor, so they grew up watching Mr.Jeon in and out of relationships, he was the Leo DiCaprio of New York, just dating girls in their twenties. Y/N always felt sad for her uncle, it was like he didn't know how to live without Gaia.

"Look if it's not the most beautiful princess." a very known voice said behind them. Jimin Park.

Jimin had a dark black hair pulled back and glued in place, he was all in black and had silve earrings, Jimin was also using sunglasses, at night in a formal event. He was popular around the city for being a gentleman, but with Y/N he was just a dick.

For Y/N, Jimin was JK's hot friend, but not hot enough to make she forgets how ridiculous he is. He was prettier with his mouth shut.

"Hello, Jimin" She said faking a smile.

"Y/N! I didn't saw you there, I was talking with JK" Jimin said and hugged his friend.

Like always he pretended she wasn't there and sat between her and JK, not letting them talk anymore.

Soon, Hoseok Jung appeared and started talking with them. Hoseok had been Y/N's first boyfriend when she was twenty, but they had broken up just days before the party, it was her first time seeing him after. They didn't break up in good terms.

"OH, hi Y/N Greco." He said her full name after noticing her behind Jimin "Why are you there alone?".

"Hi, Hoseok." She smiled "Jimin is being a kid again and excluded me."